Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN [Message] Mizuno Yoroko

TeslaTornado

Inactive Member
To: Mizuno Yoroko, YSS Miharu
Re: How are you?

'Sup? It's Noboru, from Fort Ready. Just checking in from the Asuka, my new post. It's a dream except for the fact I nearly got court marshaled on my first day.

Over to you,
~Santo Hei Akio Noboru, YSS Asuka

To: Noburo Akio, YSS Asuka
Re: RE:How are you?

I am doing well. It has been a while since I have seen you, I am sorry to hear about your almost court marshal. I have been hearing about the Fifth XF in the news recently, how is it going? On a more personal note however, how are you doing Noboru-san? Jya..I gotta get some rest.

Mizuno Yoroko

To: Mizuno Yoroko, YSS Miharu
Re: 5th's Situation

The 5th just had a bit of a Mishhu problem which led to my near court marshal, when I destroyed a hangar cleaning droid and stalked a squad of 17th Kaisuryuu Wing PAs through the station I was working at, and i'm undergoing remedial courses at the Kyoto War College place on the Asuka.

Getting over my problem with Nekos. All in all, a good day.

What about you?

PS: It's spelled 'Noboru' XD

To: Akio Noboru, YSS Asuka
RE: (blank)

Ah, Gomen for mispelling your name Noboru. I am sorry to hear about your near court marshal. How are the courses treating you? I think it would be amazing to take courses at the Kyoto War College. I have been doing well I guess. It has been a while since I last saw you, how have things been for you lately? What do you think of your new ship and it's crew? How do you like your CO? It is nice hearing from you, stay well.

Mizuno Yoroko

To: Santo Hei (Hopefully) Mizuno Yoroko
RE: A change of hands

Wow, I'm surprised this thing still runs... Did I catch you at a bad time? Sorry, but things get so confusing when you're "far from home", heh heh.

So, sup?

~Noboru~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back