• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Laz Public Network [Message] Yuki Toshiro -- Salvage Operation Offer

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
🌟 Site Supporter
Discord Booster
Retired Staff

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
SEVENTH STANDARD FLEET

YSS Seishin no Shouri, The Great Lighthouse

To: Commodore Yuki Toshiro (Civilian)
SRSS Yggdrasill (SRSS-000)
Yggdrasill Salvage and Mining Fleet

CC: SAoY Command

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS

1. We have a salvage situation at The Great Light House to assist with selected removal of SAoY and SMX debris.

2. Details of payment can be arranged with Command via Taisho Ketsurui Yui.

3. I have attached our initial scans in a compressed file.

Please respond if you are interested.

Signed,
Ketsurui Katsuko, Taisho
Commander, 7th Standard Fleet

To: Ketsurui Katsuko, Taisho

I am most interested in this opportunity, and am wondering what level of magnitude you desire. If you wish for a standard operation; I will come in the SRSS Yggdrasill which is a modified Vampire-class, and also bring the SRSS Leviathan which is a Sojourner-class which I use to hold and transport multiple items.

If you require more ships for other salvage personnel, however, I am able to provide the SRSS Alucard, an Equine-class; three Ke-F8s; a Geshrinari Light Freighter; and even my own mass production Packrat-class ships to your personnel for the operation, for sale or loan.

This is only really limited by how large a scale the operation is, and how much you wish to pay for the services.

Commodore Yuki Toshiro

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
SEVENTH STANDARD FLEET

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS

1. The debris field here is massive and consists of debris that will need to be separated according to its origin. Namely the Freespacer hulks and debris will be utilized as part of our rebuilding effort here. The rest will be subject to the usual salvage terms.

2. I think it would be best you send a vessel to assess the region, to provide me with a viable estimate to send back to Command. All expenses of course will be covered for the team you send to do the assessment. Time is of the essence however, so we wish to get moving on this.

Signed,
Ketsurui Katsuko, Taisho

Understood -- I will deploy to the location with my ship and scout the area. If I encounter anything notable such as Star Army Restricted Technology, I will also grab it as opportunity allows for you if desired, while sampling and mapping the debris and what areas have what general types of salvage.

Commodore Yuki Toshiro

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
SEVENTH STANDARD FLEET

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS

1. We look forward to receiving you. Please ensure any Restricted Technology located is transferred to Himitsu Star Fortress. Our time devoted to this operation is critical. Payments will be arranged in the usual manner. I look forwards to hearing your assessment. It is very important that all Freespacer materials remain untouched, salvage will only be of SAoY and SMX materials.

Signed,
Ketsurui Katsuko, Taisho

My fees are 50,000 KS per cubic light year of searching. Given that these craft did battle at 0.375c maximum and it has been roughly three years, we are dealing with an estimated 1.125 light-years radius for the debris field. That comes out to roughly a 6 cubic light-year spherical search area. Also, I want reimbursed for 6% of the appraised value of what I find and bring back -- if there weren't ships around allegedly, or ship-scale chunks, I might have asked for higher.

The total would be 300,000 KS for mapping + 6% commission for salvage. Is this alright for you?

Commodore Yuki Toshiro

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
SEVENTH STANDARD FLEET

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS

1. I have approved the budget for the operation. Time is of the essence.

2. Please add the purchase of 10 packrat-Class ships to the invoicing.

Signed,
Ketsurui Katsuko, Taisho

Then the total would be 300,000 KS for mapping + 150,000 for 10 Packrat-class ships + 6% commission for salvage. I am departing now for the site with the ships in tow.

Commodore Yuki Toshiro

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
SEVENTH STANDARD FLEET

YSS Densetsu, Darso System

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS

1. I have another salvage offer for you. The Darso System has been recently liberated from NMX control. The ensuing battle has left behind quite a mess of NMX vessels and pods as well as the wrecks of a few losses from my own fleet. (Possibly some pre-existent debris as well). I am not one for leaving a mess. Offer stands same details as before.

2. Any restricted technology can be shipped to nearby SAoY facilities. I will leave one of my gunship squadrons in the system to provide protection during your operation. (The Fleet is departing for Yamatai shortly.)

3. All files are attached. Budget will be dispensed from 7SF accounts, via Chujo Nakano Shizu our fleet's liason to Star Army Command on Yamatai.

Signed,
Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho

Assuming that we're staying in-system, the cost for scanning would be waived since we're not going across a cubic light year this time and because you are a repeat military customer. I still desire a 6% commission for salvage, the same as before. Are these terms acceptable, Taisho?

Commodore Yuki Toshiro

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
SEVENTH STANDARD FLEET

YSS Densetsu, Darso System

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS

The debris field is limited to the Darso System. The terms are acceptable. I will make sure my Squadron Commander is briefed.

Signed,
Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…