• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Character Mihana

Pashychan

Inactive Member
Name: Mihana

General Information

Species: 29 Series Nekovalkyrja

Physical Characteristics

Height: 5ft 3inches
Weight: 96lbs
Bra Size: B cup

Build and Skin Colour: Average sized build, fit. Skin color is a light-yellow.
Facial Features and Eye Colour: Red/Violet
Hair Colour and Style: Orange, cut-short and neatly kept

Distinguishing Features: Mihana has two differently colored eyes, one being Red the other Violet

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
Mihana is a very kind and caring person. Most of her skills involve souly helping others. She is often obsessed over her physical looks and fails to realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Her basic expression is a cheerful smile, but often she finds herself unhappy. She feels as if she doesn't understand herself and feels alone because of this. Filled with doubts, she often tries to smile to hide these inner feelings. Often she tells herself as long as she smiles, others will smile back. Even filled with low self-esteem, she always gives her best effort and looks out for the well being of those around her. She always puts others before herself but isn't one to complain. Helping others is how she finds her own true happiness.

Dislikes: Being alone, All forms of violence, Cruelty
Goals: No Current Goals

History

Newly born Nekovalkyrja-29

Skills

Art and Vocations: Between events, Mihana devotes her spare time to drawing what's on her mind. It has always been one of her most favorite hobbies since the time she was a youngling.

Culinary : From becoming a care-taker, she naturally developed a love for cooking. Often she\'ll throw lovely dishes together from off the top of her mind.

Domestic: Another skill she developed from being a care-taker. She often acts motherly and is good with children. Basic cooking and taking care of others comes naturally.

Physical: Being a Nekovalkyrja, her physical abilities exceed that of a normal woman.

Entertainment: Mihana developed skills in entertainment from wanting to always please others. She is very good at dancing and loves to play intstruments. She also enjoys singing song requests, and simply doing anything involving preformance.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd like to know why she has a cheerful disposition, and yet is generally unhappy since she has little to no history.

A specification on if she's a born NH-29 youngling or a created NH-29 would be a nice detail to add.

Any particular good reason for her odd color scheme? Although NH-29 nekos can customize the look of their younglings (if Mihana was born that way), they tend to be standardized a bit - it's generally recommended not to have them stand out (though you certainly can if you really want it) - I find the different eye color is especially peculiar.

Furthermore, there is no mention of whom concieved her, nor is there any input on her affiliation. Even if we have a caretaker occupation, this does not confirm she is part of the Star Army - sedentary NH-29s are quite possible, but might be a bit boring to play if they stay inside the comforts of their own nests! XD

You currently have 5 skills, which is appropriate for normal characters, but characters in the Star Army get training for seven of them. If that's the case for Mihana, then, you might want to correct it (though you'll probably have to juggle skills around since the army has prerequisites).

The Star Army is recommended to beginning players, especially nekovalkyrja, since it's the best developped and most supported organisation in the Star Army roleplay (though you may have suspected so from the name ~_^ )

If you have some problems with the character sheet layout, try this out. It's a form one of our players made for us and you'll probably find it very useful: it'll do most of the formatting work for you.

Don't forget to post up your contact information here!

If you require any help with this bio. I encourage you to contact me. My contact information is in the contact thread and my pm box here on the forum is checked regularly.

Requires more detail as Katori mentioned Not Approved

Keep up the good work! You'll get there eventually :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back