Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Miharu Clan

Fred

Retired Staff
Submission Type: Minor Clan
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ya ... iharu_clan

Faction: Yamatai Star Empire
FM Approved Yet? No

Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes

Notes:
A product of In-Character events, I thought of throwing this up on the wiki - slightly prematurely, but I wanted it done ahead of time.

Most of the characters linked to have been NPCs within the Miharu plot which were controlled by GM and players alike.

I'm counting on fleshing it out as time goes (most likely as a product of IC events).

Approved

I'm interested to see how the article will grow.

Edit: Something needs to link to this page. Orphan pages are not permitted.

I linked the page to the 3 PC bios (Yuzuki, Rin, Nao). See it as a stop-gap measure until I can flesh out the other characters out more.

Nashoba also told me on IRC that the creation of a Yamataian clan listing may also be in order. It could be added there as well once it's done.

Which has been made and added to the notable organization page.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back