Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Millia's Character Art!

Posting a bit of character art i sketched up last night/early morning.

It's still pretty rough but sleep calls so i will have to postpone a cleaned and coloured version for later.

PS: I am willing and able to draw character sketches for other players too just pm me.

1166958458908.jpg

She's cute! And you've got skills!

Aww come on post. hehe artistic tallent is just the end result of a long string of crumpled balls of paper. My trail is about 15 years long now :)

Here is a cleaned and coloured version of Millia. The offer still stands for free character portriats.

1167005915862.jpg

I'd love to see you do a character portrait for me, and maybe if you do I'll show you some of my stuff (which is mostly just based on Akamatsu's drawing style)

:3

Yes, it is. And according to her, she'll be doing more drawing in the future for her pirate crew! Can't wait to see more of your art! :D

Nice work. Do I see a bit of a Gold Digger/Fred Perry influence? I always did love Perry's style and he's pretty cool in person.

That is really great art. You should do a webcomic. *reads too many webcomics*

That being said - if you can draw an Elysian (just a generic Elysian really) I would be eternally grateful - you can find all details on them and there dress on the Elysian CCG. If you have some free time that is.

It is great art. I'm not sure if Usami Ran's uniform is regulation-fit for non-officers though.

Nevertheless, it's always nice to have another artist on the site. :)

Yangfan said:
It is great art. I'm not sure if Usami Ran's uniform is regulation-fit for non-officers though.

Nevertheless, it's always nice to have another artist on the site. :)

Thanks for the compliment. As for the uniform that is what i was asked to draw and the examples given matched it for a "dress" uniform.

once i had the sketch. (the first one was kinda ugly) it took maybe two hours pluss eating and distraction time to go from sketch to finished product

RPG-D RPGfix
Back