• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Mindy Fusion Generator

one thing to note- the Heavy fusion pack on a Daisy is a thruster pack, not a fusion generator- it's only purpose is to provide heavy propulsion in ground engagements and allow the suit to Fly.

The Daisy itself is battery powered. Or, well, uses a very large capacitor system, which is not connected to the fusion thruster pack in any way that I know of.

Ok a couple of things, Nomenclature is wrong.

Ke-M2-G3200 would be the proper nomen for this,

There is no Z for subsystems, G is for Generators / Power, and year of design is 32 not 20.

A general topic sentence under the title header

Submission needs to be in proper format.
- About
- History
- Appearance
- Details

Also i do not see where you list how long the unit can operate

@Nash

Thanks Nash, the Nomenclature was something I didn't notice in the submission rules, so either it is there and I missed it last night or I just wasn't looking hard enough. Appreciate you clearing that up for me.

I've made changes to the page, including fixing the format. Umm, when it comes to appearance, I couldn't get a physical description down right so I decided to just go and create a 3D Model of it. Is this alright or do you only want a physical description without the artwork?

@Kai

I'm aware of that, that's why I've been trying to improve upon this a bit more.

Please let me know if I made any further mistakes, or if you need me to improve upon something.

Pointed out a few nits and a few missing items. Kyle is addressing them.

Grammar, spelling errors, and need a text description of the appearance.

Alrighty, spelling corrections made. Have added artwork and a description of it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back