• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Mindy Fusion Generator

one thing to note- the Heavy fusion pack on a Daisy is a thruster pack, not a fusion generator- it's only purpose is to provide heavy propulsion in ground engagements and allow the suit to Fly.

The Daisy itself is battery powered. Or, well, uses a very large capacitor system, which is not connected to the fusion thruster pack in any way that I know of.

Ok a couple of things, Nomenclature is wrong.

Ke-M2-G3200 would be the proper nomen for this,

There is no Z for subsystems, G is for Generators / Power, and year of design is 32 not 20.

A general topic sentence under the title header

Submission needs to be in proper format.
- About
- History
- Appearance
- Details

Also i do not see where you list how long the unit can operate

@Nash

Thanks Nash, the Nomenclature was something I didn't notice in the submission rules, so either it is there and I missed it last night or I just wasn't looking hard enough. Appreciate you clearing that up for me.

I've made changes to the page, including fixing the format. Umm, when it comes to appearance, I couldn't get a physical description down right so I decided to just go and create a 3D Model of it. Is this alright or do you only want a physical description without the artwork?

@Kai

I'm aware of that, that's why I've been trying to improve upon this a bit more.

Please let me know if I made any further mistakes, or if you need me to improve upon something.

Pointed out a few nits and a few missing items. Kyle is addressing them.

Grammar, spelling errors, and need a text description of the appearance.

Alrighty, spelling corrections made. Have added artwork and a description of it.

Approved.

Make sure you add it to the accessories page.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…