• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Mishu, how old should they act?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cy83r K0rp53

Inactive Member
Currently writing up a Mishu chracter and I'm stuck on age.

How old, emotionally and physically, is a Mishu/Mishu Hybrid at 2 years of age?

Re: Mishhuvurthyar, how old should they act?

Maybe like a teenager? Assume they start out at a mental age of around 16 or so.

So in a sense they'd follow the same development patterns (Maturity) as the Neko. Maybe to a less developed degree?

They have almost the exact same minds as nekos since they have the same original manufacturer.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
Currently writing up a Mishhuvurthyar chracter and I'm stuck on age.

How old, emotionally and physically, is a Mishhuvurthyar/Mishhuvurthyar Hybrid at 2 years of age?
Psst... (*pokes* Fred and Wes to get there attention)
Wes said:
Maybe like a teenager? Assume they start out at a mental age of around 16 or so.
well I guess that brings a whole new meaning to terrible twos lololol. Also it would be interesting if Fred or Wes just did a fun non-plot important aside about what kind of problems and issues does a two-year old Mishhuvurthyar have and/or cause for there guardians.

phacon said:
Psst... (*pokes* Fred and Wes to get THEIR attention)
[...]
well I guess that brings a whole new meaning to terrible twos lololol. Also it would be interesting if Fred or Wes just did a fun non-plot important aside about what kind of problems and issues does a two-year old Mishhuvurthyar have and/or cause for THEIR guardians.

And one does not "laugh out loud out loud out loud". It gives obsessive-compulsive proofreaders n-nerv-v-vous t-tics -_-

Your grammar and punctuation also need work. I do not know how fast you are typing, or if this is merely your normal way of writing. If it is the latter...please, show improvement, and ask for help if you need it.

Thank you.

And now, back to your regularly-scheduled thread.

#000 - MissingNo (also not a Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back