• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Celia Mission 1: [Ohara] First Contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryoko nodded to Yuri and turned to the others of their team. She paused and turned to the other neko. "Alright then...you want anything while we're down there Hamasaki-kun." The violet-haired neko asked her comrade.

Yuri shook her head. "None for me. Thanks."

"I'll stay here as well," said Motoyama.

A while later...

Ryoko and the Nishizakis were finishing their ice cream. Yuri was leaning against one side of the corridor. Motoyama stood at attention, and occasionally examined the surroundings.

Goz and Kelsey walked up to them. Kelsey carried a rack that had three Mindy armors fitted onto it on one shoulder, and a large, black, casket-shaped container on the other. The load must be quite heavy, as even Kelsey, a Nekovalkyrja, appeared to be burdened under the load.

"Doctor Roma gave me a clean bill of health," proudly announced Goz.

Kelsey set down the rack and the container with a grunt.

Ryoko nodded to Goz and smiled a bit. "That's good to hear Mr. Goz, it means the radiation around here probably isn't as bad as we originally thought." she said and turned to Yuri. "Isn't that right?"

"Or maybe Phods are just naturally resistant to radiation," answered Yuri. "What have you got there, Kelsey?"

"Three Mindy suits, ma'am, and a containment chamber."

Yuri nodded, grabbing a helmet from the rack. "All right. Motoyama, Kaori, Kaede, stay here and stand guard. Ryoko, Kelsey, get suited up. We're going in."

"What do you want me to do, Yuri?" asked Goz.

"Please make sure none of your staff wanders near this area," said Yuri.

"Yes ma'am" Ryoko said witha nod and grin and grabbed a helmet and went to get suited up as Yuri ordered. "I've never actually used one of this, oh well I'll probably get it when I get this thing on." she muttered.

"You won't need to operate the weapons," said Yuri, stepping into her Mindy suit. "This is just to protect us from the radiation."

While Ryoko and Kelsey finished getting into their armor suits, Yuri, fully armored, went up to the doors of the reactor room. She carefully examined the doors, and the switch next to the doors.

"Hmm. No power, of course," she said, fiddling with the door switch. "Ryoko, Kelsey, you guys ready?"

"Yes, ma'am," said the two Nekos.

"Okay. Everyone, stand back."

Yuri managed to slide her fingers into the crack between the doors. She pulled with all her strength. Slowly, the doors began to slide open. As soon as a large enough opening appeared, Yuri stepped inside the reactor room, taking the black containment chamber with her.

"Quick. Ryoko, Kelsey, get inside, and then close the doors behind you," ordered Yuri, panting.

"Yes, ma'am!"

The two Nekos followed Yuri inside the reactor room. The doors began to slide close again.

"Motoyama?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"If we're not back in half an hour, inform Taisho Chen." And with those words, the doors slammed shut.

(OOC: To be continued in the next thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back