• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 10 Side Story] Faces and Fears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiko waited for the others to sit before she did. She'd have pulled out their chairs for them if the waitress hadn't already done so. Once everybody was seated, she scanned the menu for inexpensive meals.

(OOC: I made the menu)

"This place is great," Gally commented. "I am glad they have managed to keep the kitchen stocked. Food from the southern military sector is often hard to come by."

"Inoue Kiko-Santô Hei. It's good to meet you, Harris-Hei." Kiko said to him. Mikael thought he might have noticed something from her, but figured it was just a figment of his imagination. "May I call you by your full rank anyway?"

"You may call me by my full rank if it pleases you..." Mikael said as he followed the rest and took a seat next to her. He leaned towards her and went to a half whisper "But I really dislike formalities in informal settings when not needed."

He straighten himself back up and then picked up his menu. The Lemon Pepper Tilapia was looking really good to him.

"My apologies, Harris-Hei," Kiko said, as awkwardly as the first time. She distracted herself by looking into the menu. When she saw that all the meals were priced the same, she guessed that the sweet pepper salmon would have the largest portions and decided to order that.

Gally ordered tempura shrimp and some lime rum.

"So what have your heard or found out about Taisa Hanako?" the busty young Shoi asked the infantrymen. She seems like an interesting and complicated person and I've heard some good and bad things."

Mikael decided on the Lemon Pepper Tilapia

Mikael did his best not to be phased by that question. The Taisa had proven to be a very quirky and interesting individual that Mikael had grown to respect. "Taisa Hanako is a fine officer, ma'am." Mikael managed to blurt out.

"I have heard a great many things, Shoi, most of which contradict one another," Kiko said mildly. "I'm not even certain of her species, to be honest. I surmise from your comment earlier that the rumors of her tendency to get into battle often are accurate, though I don't know which of the traits rumored to cause this do so. She also seems to be highly attentive to the composition of her crew, based on her orders to you regarding myself." She glanced at the menu. "Additionally, she appears to have an interest in the alcohol industry, either a purely financial one or one based on a highly particular taste in drinks."

Mikael sat quietly as Kiko talked about what she had heard about Hanako. Mikael wasn't really one to go on about other people's business. But he was all for passively collection of information however.

He looked at Kiko and opened his mouth to say something, but stopped before what his mouth was doing was to noticeable. He was curious as to where she had heard all of this, but choose not to ask. He was still trying to piece together an opinion about Kiko and passive observation was better then active engagement for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back