• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 27, Part 1] Expanding Horizons (YE 39)

Wardroom

Tsuguka's arrival and well-practiced performance of proper Star Army protocol gave Saiga little time to notice Jax's quick departure. It was probably for the best, anyway. A quick "mata ne" would have juxtaposed itself poorly with the Chusa's coming reciprocation of Tsuguka's formality. Once she was finished introducing herself, the SAINT commando stood from his seat and snapped off a quick salute, unable to return her courteous bow, before taking the data pad she held out in offering.

"The honor will be mine, Toyoe-heisho," Saiga said in a courtly, dignified way. Other than killin' Mishhus, showing off his blue blooded, patrician upbringing was probably what the man was best at, even if ten years of military service had tempered that demeanor in most situations. He took a quick glance over Tsuguka's flight training and then set the communication tablet down on the table in font of her so she could take it back. "Excellent initiative, Heisho-san. Be sure to put in for your training ribbon once you are fully certified to pilot small craft. If you require any assistance in the course of your studies, do not hesitate to ask—my recruitment contract first destined me to fly fighters and shuttles—I would be glad to help, though you can surely find someone more qualified aboard the Eucharis."

Saiga sat back down and gestured toward the empty seats across from him with a grin, giving Candon and Tsuguka permission to sit in the face of a senior officer. In any case, he was over being so rigid and wanted to make their meeting as quick and painless as possible. These were Hanako's senior NCOs, not some freshly-cloned Hei in spotless cornflower blue.

"I don't particularly have any questions for you, no," he said, finally answering the red Neko's earlier query. Saiga's words seemed much less formal now, having dialed down his Yamataigo word choice upon sitting. "At this phase, it's more important for me to hear what you think and possibly clear up anything you might be wondering about. You've both received my recommendations. Like Hanako-shosho, I will largely leave implementation up to you; I am here for organizational purposes in an advisory capacity. Is there anything you'd change regarding what positions your team will take in the future?

"Truth be told, I do not expect specialization training to be very laborious for your squad, much less any Nekovalkyrja," the Chusa admitted, as if there could be any question that Neko were, by design, warriors without equal. "But I do feel it important that we clear up any poor fits now. A soldier hating what they'll be asked to do will only be a detriment to a SOFT team's purpose of being a perfectly timed, cohesive unit."

Bridge

"If it is urgent, come in," Hanako said. She wondered what was so important that it couldn't be sent to her in writing. Honestly was a kind of annoyed, and mentally scolded herself for not telling him just put it in report form. She got a sense that the chain of command needed work around here, specifically it seemed like enlisted soldiers were constantly messaging her for random things. Than again, it was much better than the alternative of everyone avoiding her like she was a drunk uncle. She steeled herself to hear whatever technobabble idea the gifted technician Jax was about to elaborate on.

"Welcome back, Natsumi. Do you have a home you visited during the break?" Hanako asked out of curiosity as Natsumi appeared.

Bridge

Just outside the bridge, Jax took a deep breath. It wasn't often he got to be on the bridge, let alone interact with his captain directly. It was almost like stepping off the Eucharis and entering another dimension where people wore nothing but white.

The doors hissed open, and he stepped in, heading straight for the captain's chair. When he approached, he stood straight and offered a quick salute. The way his tail lashed clearly displayed his excitement over what he'd just discovered.

"Shosho," he greeted curtly. "I'll keep it short, 'cause I know you hate technical jargon. So here's this equation..."

Jax flipped his datapad around to show his captain the long string of numbers and letters.

"It's the same equation used in our inertial dampener, but reversed. If it were fed into the MEGAMI, the dampener would become an amplifier, effectively keeping the ship in place regardless of outside forces, including its own propulsion systems. We could even program the computer to switch back and forth on command," explained the technician, who was starting to become a little too enthusiastic. Thankfully, he ran out of breath, so he was given a chance to calm down. "With this new modification, we could defend against graviton beams, or their equivalents. If we were taken over by hijackers, they'd be dead in the water, and allies would have an opportunity to retake or scuttle the ship."

<And also, if by some odd circumstance we were forced to leave the ship behind,> Jax concluded telepathically, aware that there were new officers on the bridge who didn't know about UX-1. <No one would be able to make off with it.>

On the datapad, hidden from the view of the others, a simulation played that Jax had created. A model of the Eucharis was sitting on the surface of a planet. Moments later, the exact same ship that had swooped off with it on UX-1 roared down from the sky. Just like before, its massive talons dug into the top of the Eucharis' hull. However, when it tried to fly away, the Eucharis stayed put, although a few chunks of the hull were missing. None the less, the simulated Eucharis was still spaceworthy, and its crew had ample time to board and jet off before the waves of advancing Rixxikor could make the surface.

Jax switched off his datapad and stood at attention, waiting for his captain's response to this development.

YSS Eucharis, Wardroom

Candon was mostly in agreement with Saiga, his opinion only addressed the relationship between himself and Tsuguka.
"Regarding specialized roles I'm more inclined to defer to your experience, Chusa," he said as he took a seat across from Saiga, "I do want to clarify the way Tsu-Hei and myself have been working. Traditionally it has been considered inappropriate for an intelligence operative to take unnecessary command of an infantry team, and I do agree. Our jobs are similar but by removing myself from the minutiae of field operations I am more capable of fulfilling my role as an intelligence operative.

Now that Tsuguka wears the rank of a Heisho it is appropriate for myself to recognize her as the senior Infantry member and therefore commander of the armor team.

The way we previously were operating, I would give her an instruction and she would command the Infantry and together we would work toward accomplishing an objective. Despite my overall higher rank, she now outranks me in infantry related matters unless directed otherwise by a superior officer."

He looked to Tsuguka, "my job is to support your decisions now so unless I specifically use the SAINT card anything I say regarding infantry matters is a suggestion."

Wardroom

"Well, within Special Operations Fire Team doctrine, an individual designated as the 'team commander' actually does less commanding than advising," Saiga explained matter-of-factly. "Things like organizing mission objectives and providing the team leader—that'd be Tsuguka-heisho—with useful information are among their jobs. A SOFT commander generally performs duties for their team that a ship's intelligence officer would provide for their captain, so I thought you'd be suited for it."

Saiga knew full well that Candon was no mere intel officer, though the man likely carried out those functions for Hanako in his capacity as the Eucharis' operative. The Chusa could understand Candon's reluctance to take on the "commander" position, having himself done everything he could to delay his promotion to taisa and the restrictive responsibility that came with it. As he spoke and pondered the conversation, Saiga wondered when the last time Hanako had got to suit up in her distincitve 1H. But Candon had a long way to go before any rank restricted his ability to go out and take the fight to Yamatai's foes.

"Calling you the commander is mostly part of putting the Eucharis' warfighters into defined roles to better streamline their effectiveness," the veteran Geshrin continued. "If you're opposed to taking on the task, I won't force it on you. Is there someone else you can both recommend instead? Who usually assists the team with instruction from the ship? Natsu-taii?" he slipped, referring to the First Officer in a way that was far too familiar for this conversation. "Or does Hanako-shosho do it herself? Or I could train another instead if you remain unconvinced. As I've said before, all of this is mostly formal organizational restructuring. The success of any team relies on finding what works best in practice, though, and such relationship clearly exists between you two."

YSS Eucharis, Wardroom

Candon nodded and rubbed his chin in thought.
Natsumi was indeed a fine officer but he would not know if she were up to the task or even available. Saiga could do it but he wasn't assigned to lead the armor team. He was here to organize it.

"Alright," he said as he formed his opinion, "my foremost assignment is to serve the Eucharis as it's intelligence operative in the field. I'm sure that Shida knew from the beginning that I would also serve as acting intelligence officer but I do that job while I'm idle. My place is in the field and I have recently purchased, and am looking forward to using an Origin GSR. As a sniper I'll have a good view of most happenings and Hanako's Star will freeze over before I stop advising Tsu-Hei... I guess there wouldn't be any real change. I'll wear a leader support pack and that ought to do the trick.."

"If that's okay with you, Heisho," he added to Tsuguka, still reminding himself to let go of leadership.

<<Medical>>

Junko finished up with the backup without any difficulty. Helped that she had something good to focus on during the procedure. If the worst came to happen, her next incarnation would awaken with Freyja's comforting warmth in her mind. It was the little things that made the day.

So it was the soldier hopped out with a pep in her step. Bowed respectfully to the doctor on her way out. Gave her girlfriend a warm nuzzle and a squeeze. "Feel like getting something to eat?"

<<Wardroom>>

Junko took a look around before picking a seat. Looked like Tsuguka was with Candon and the new intel figure. Forgot if they'd been introduced. Mainly because she was wondering when Tsuguka had gotten the braids back.

"Tsuguka-Hei, Suites-Heisho. Mind if I join you?"

Last edited:
Bridge

Natsumi smiled, "I stayed at a nice quiet hotel while I was away" she replied, her eyes sweeping across the small command center from which the Eucharis was operated, the space as familiar as anyone house might be.

"The Eucharis is my home" she grinned and brushed her fingertips along the edge of a control console with tender delicacy. And that was true, after her initial training, she had spent her entire life aboard the Eucharis. She had known no other permanent home at all during her short life.

Wardroom

"I have no qualms with your observations." Tsuguka responded to Saiga and Suites quite rigidly by looking at both of them in turn, choosing to remain standing despite the Chusa's offer. It wasn't a personal insult, she was just genuinely more comfortable that way. "We seem to be currently observing the new recruit's dissidence of feelings, however, between what they are skilled enough to do and what they are motivated to accomplish. This may change in time. If a more accurate forecast of potential is what you wish to acquire, someone with better morale skills may need to be interviewed..."

A quick glance through her thoughts, eyes diverting to the ground momentarily. Taii Yamashiro categorically had the right appearance and personality, but much like with the armor team role, Tsuguka felt getting the ship out of danger should always be their sole focus.

"A scope on the team's personal psychology when not feeling threatened is what is important here." Thinking of getting inside of their heads actively made Tsuguka stare at nothing with eyes wide, displaying a pattern of self-realization quite nicely. It didn't dissappear as her gaze moved to grasp Candon's view on the subject. "Perhaps a role for one of the newer members. Some special powers as a benefit for reporting to Candon or myself."

Somebody short and black-haired approached. Junko.

"...Hasegawa-Hei... How well would you say you know your comrades?" A piercing glance, skipping the formalities. Tsuguka was literally analyzing the soldier's ability to analyse others, visualizing the interior of that fey pale neko brainstem. "Do you feel you could identify if they were hiding a personal grudge? Unhappy with their role in the team? Harboring a distracting crush?"

Before long, the stance had become a point-blank personal examination, with the red lynx's hands softly placed onto her subordinate's shoulders to mechanically dictate personal space. Good distance to measure the slightest emotional nuance. Strain in the shoulders could be detected by her fingers.

Very efficient. Comfortable. Close. An internal smile, but not a distracting outward one.

Why didn't people talk like this normally?

Last edited:
Bridge

Hanako was smart, but not a gravity physicist. She stared blankly at the long string of numbers Jax was shoving in her face, with her eyebrows twitching slightly. "At ease. Well, anooo...Why not submit your findings to the Star Army Research Administration. They can study your idea, do tests, and adapt it into a prototype," the Shosho suggested. "For now, the Eucharis is in top shape and I would not want to make any modifications that could have unexpected side effects."

"Sometimes I wonder if we Star Army soldiers are too disconnected from what we are fighting for," Hanako told Natsumi. "Think on it. People who have a home and a family back on Yamatai have a clear reason to defend Yamatai. But someone who is a lone wolf might not have as many reasons to be loyal. There have recently been cases where Star Army soldiers have deserted to go join some shady mercenary group and I speculate a lack of personal and social responsibility is the reason. Even people like you who do not have a home outside of the crew has a family in the crew. We fight for each other, too. And that is why I want to build bonds here. We should experience things together, including both shared fun and shared suffering.

Wardroom

One of the cooks briefly looked out from the galley into the kitchen to see what was going on in the wardroom. It was the cheerful one, Lime, who made the lunch and dinner meals. "Oh, hello!" she waved.

Last edited:
Bridge

Jax nodded in understanding. His captain feared wrecking an already functioning starship. That was reasonable. He smiled and saluted.

"Oh, no need, Shosho. I've already submitted the equation to the Engineering Tactics Manual. It's been reviewed and approved by other engineers. If you ever change your mind, just give me a call and it can be done in minutes."

And with that, Jax excused himself and left the bridge.

Cabin 3

Minutes later, Jackson was dressed in his new exercise uniform. He was liking the new tail option on the pants. Guess his whining hadn't gone unheard?

Dressed in long pants, tabi boots, and a tee shirt, Jax grabbed his wooden waster practice sword and headed for the rec room. There was nothing he needed to do right now in Fabrication, so it seemed he had a few minutes to brush up on his skills.

Recreation

He found that he was alone in the recreation area. Giving a quick glance around, he removed his shirt and casually twirled his sword around in his hand. He glanced at his own reflection, and smirked with a sense of vainglorious pride. His recent training had done a number on his physique. While he had no means been out of shape, his muscles were definitely more defined. He wasn't bulky like a body builder anymore. He was sleeker, more cut, like a gymnast or, as he liked to think, a jungle cat. With a small chuckle, he strolled into the center of a holographic chamber and positioned himself in a ready stance.

"Begin simulation. Forest. Night time. Ninja ambush." he ordered. The environment instantly changed to the same forest he'd been using for a while. The only light came from the moon above, and the only sound was that of the wind rustling the leaves on the trees. With his ears on the swivel, he picked up the sounds of something whistling through the air. Using his gravity organ and tail, Jax launched himself upwards and contorted his body into a side roll to avoid three shurikens which whizzed through the space he'd occupied just seconds before. He landed in a crouch, sword pointed forwards, and blocked a downward strike from a black-clad shinobi who'd rushed from the foliage. While still crouched, he swept out a leg and sent the assassin to the floor. Upon standing, he plunged the wooden blade of his sword downwards and into the heart of his assailant. With a gasp, the ninja died.

The forest clearing was silent once more for a second as Jax stretched. Then, they came. He couldn't see them, but he could hear them, racing towards his location like a hoard of angry spirits. Some were on the ground, some were in the trees above. Jax chuckled and said aloud:

"Come get me."

Last edited:
Med Bay

Freyja smiled and thanked the new medic. She waited patiently for Junko to finish her backup. The smell of sweat reminded her that she needed to take a shower and get changed. She was so concerned with how she smelled that she almost didn't notice Junko walking past her. Wait, did she say something about food? Freyja thought curiously. She hurried to catch up. "You go on ahead, I need a shower. I smell terrible." She answered. The idea of showering with Junko came to mind and she blushed. Maybe she would bring that idea up another time.

Wardroom to Lounge

When they reached the Wardroom, Freyja went downstairs to the lounge. She walked into the changing room and stripped off her dirty clothes. It feels good to be out of those, she thought. The curvy blue Neko moved into the communal shower room. She stood in the center of one of the showers. "Give me hot water, standard pressure. All shower heads. And.. massaging pulses." She commanded. The shower obeyed, spraying hot water all over her body. She sighed and tilted her head back slightly, enjoying the way the water caressed her body.

After she felt clean and refreshed Freyja cut off the water with a command and walked out, barely waiting for the blowers to dry her off. She picked up her clothes and gave them a sniff. "Ugh." She muttered. "Guess I could just project some clothes on me. I'll wash them later."

Back to Wardroom

It took a few minutes to get everything right. Soon though she looked like she was wearing her duty uniform. Satisfied, she made her way to the sleeper module to get her actual uniform. She stowed her workout uniform and dismissed the volumetric clothing. Eager to get back to her girlfriend, Freyja quickly dressed and hurried back upstairs. She found Junko and took a seat next to her without making a sound.

Wardroom

"Shikata ga nai," Saiga exhaled, sounding a little exacerbated in a lighthearted sort of way. He'd honestly expected Candon to be able to take up the mantle of leadership. From what the operative was saying, though, Saiga could tell Candon's skills would be best utilized in the configuration he and the Eucharis' armor team was already used to.

"I will give the team its briefings and support it from the ship during missions, then," he decided. Finding a more permanent team commander was something he'd have to discuss with Hanako sooner rather than later. Still, Saiga had expected to take on the task for the first sortie or two, anyway, so did not mind. "You can remain a field asset and provide Toyoe-san with your expertise there, Suites-heisho. But good thinking on the support pack. Can't imagine how you've gone without one so far!"

Had it not been for Tsuguka's quick thinking to ask something useful of Junko, Saiga might have shown some aristocratic annoyance and admonished the girl for butting in on a conversation between her seniors. Thankfully, the crimson Heisho had delegated part of her response to their discussion about the SOFT reorganization to the newcomer, just like any good leader should. He hadn't, admittedly, asked for something so in-depth, but turned his attention toward Junko and Tsuguka and waited for the soldier's answer.

YSS Eucharis, Wardroom

"Yeah, I let Masumi carry it," he answered Saiga's rhetorical question. It wasn't a secret.
"I figured that she'd be more useful with that kind of gear than I would be, and she was. She began working counter ECM while I bulldozed a hallway. She earned it for sure. Then all I did was remotely access it. Two on the field would be serious overkill but that tends to be my style."

<<Wardroom>>

"I'd like to think I know the rest of the squad fairly well." Junko answered. Resisted the urge to make a crack about her personal life.

It was when Tsuguka put her hands on the troopers shoulders that she suspected something was off. And then her questions became more pointed. Well, more like an interrogation. And the questions were... odd?

"W-well, I'm... not a shrink." Her shoulders tensed. "I'd like to think I'm fairly aware. But without context, I can't tell you much."

When Freyja arrived, Junko grabbed a hand immediately. Like a drowning man to a lifeline. The look in her eyes just screamed help me.

Power Armor Bay

Having not received an answer from Candon, Masumi had set about making sure her power armor fit and felt right to her before putting it back on the rack and dressing back into her Type 35 uniform.

She sought him out the conventional way, by roaming the halls until she heard his voice, and her name.

Wardroom

She entered the wardroom and, seeing her superiors, immediately bowed deeply and addressed them with a formal salute. Instead of refer to her cabin-mate informally, she addressed him with the same respect she gave all of them.

"Itto Heisho Suites, Nito Heisho Toyoe! I am unaware of your name, Chusa. I am Nito Hei Oshiro Masumi, science officer." She did not want to ignore the pair of mates and gave a glance at them as she added a swift, "Nito Hei."

Getting to the matter of her interruption, she admitted, "I heard my name before the lull in conversation. Excuse me for any interference in conversation I may have caused."

Bridge

Takao spoke up again once Jax had left the bridge, "So... truth or dare huh?" He smiled though someone would have to look from the console side to see it, though the corners of his mouth were up at the very least. "I'm up for it Shôshô, it sounds fun and helps burn the time." he turned the chair around while on occasion looking back to the console out of habit, he could use the SPINE interface just fine but wanted to make it look like he needed to see.

Otherwise, he was happy. Once turned around he was amused, looking among the members of the bridge watch and to Hanako one or twice more, "So who's first?"

Wardroom

Between Junko's embarrassed stuttering while she grasped Freyja's hand in her little retreat and yet a third soldier's approach, Saiga felt like his powwow with Tusguka and Candon had run its course. The two had raised the objections that needed to be raised. The Chusa had already made some quick mental adjustments concerning Candon's status and his read on the red Heisho, too. All of that would be formally logged in good time. Tsuguka reminded him of Taeko, another infantry Neko he'd served with: strong, beautiful, and professionally direct—if not somewhat strange at times. But all Neko could be strange at times, so he didn't pay that part much mind.

"No interference at all, Oshiro-hei," Saiga replied somewhat unconvincingly after the scientist introduced herself. He flashed what seemed like a pretty genuine smile for good measure, though, and glanced over to Freyja and Junko to extend his coming debut to them, too. At least this kuroneko Hei had the wherewithal to give her name in the same manner that Tsuguka did. He wondered for a moment if the two were friends outside of their disparate jobs on the ship; the dossiers he'd received didn't have a Eucharis relationship matrix attached, or anything. That's what Junko was apparently for right now. "I'm Saiga-chusa. Toyoe-san, Candon-san and I were just finishing up a discussion regarding the armor team—you'll get details on your future there soon, if you have not already—so you are no bother.

"If there's anything you need regarding training or otherwise, I'm here for it," he added to the senior infantrywoman and SAINT operative. "Seems like we're good to go."

In which Jax discovers his new favorite place aboard the ship besides Fabrication and the buffet, and brings a whole new meaning to the word "irony"...

Recreation

Evade. Block the incoming swing. Close the gap. Strike.

The last ninja crumpled to the simulated forest floor, a nasty gash across his torso. Panting, and drenched in sweat. The simulation ended, and he was back aboard the Eucharis. He wiped his forehead against his forearm and stepped out of the chamber. He was excited. He'd only ever survived the full battle once before. He was getting better. Soon, his nightmares of Rixxikor with rebar-shanks would be behind him. He would have nothing to fear in another hand-to-hand engagement.

Jax pulled on his tee and trudged out of the space.

Showers

After properly cleaning himself, the nekojin hurried back to the changing room before anyone could barge in on him. So much time spent in Yamatai, on a cramped co-ed ship, and yet he was still so uncomfortable with nudity.

However, as he was pulling on his work uniform, he glanced further down the changing area. He felt it odd that he'd never fully explored this area. Not that he'd had any real reason to, considering it wasn't all that important during damage control situations, and there wasn't any equipment that needed maintenance. Most of the time, he timed his showers to avoid the rest of the crew, so he'd only ever needed the cubby nearest to the door. Still, as an engineer, it was his duty to know his ship inside and out. Every nook and cranny, including that hiding spot in the maintenance tunnels that Aikiko had claimed during her time aboard that she thought was secret but really wasn't. It irked him.

What was that phrase about curiosity and cats?

Crew Bath

Jax crept forwards, towards the rear of the changing room, ears on constant alert for the sounds of anyone approaching. The standard changing room led to a smaller room much like it, except it was smaller, and had baskets full of small towels and basins for washing. Beyond that, in the next room, he spotted a massive, circular pool full of steaming water.

His jaw dropped.

"...The hell?!" he muttered after a moment of gawking. He lurked forward, and found that the room opened into a large circular space that was nothing like the cold, metal interior of the rest of the ship. This room was furnished with soothing colors of light grays and creams, and was tiled almost entirely of marble, like a spa.

'Oh, this is such bullshit! I've been on this ship for over two years! No one said anything about a hot tub!' he snarled internally. Many a night he'd retire to his bunk, muscles aching in a way that even a shower with massage pulses couldn't fix. He'd longed for his next shore leave, when he could find a hotel that had a hot tub to soak in and relax away his troubles. Little did he know, he was a jump, hop, and a skip away from one this whole time!

Perhaps his friends had been messing with him?! Like, "Hey, let's not tell the new guy about the hot tub! That'll be hilarious!". Surely this had been some big inside joke, some big secret the others had been keeping from him, because he'd never heard anyone say anything about it! Even when he'd been crawling through the maintenance tunnels right over their heads without them knowing...!

...Shut up, it's not creepy. He's a mechanic. Get your head out of the gutter.

A sign on the wall in the changing room caught his attention. That's when he realized with a blush that this wasn't a hot tub, but an onsen. A nude hot spring. During the Hanami Festival of YE 38, Umeshu had nearly begged him to accompany her to one of such places, but he'd been adamant. The sign he read advised potential bathers on the proper etiquette of hot spring use. Clean yourself of soap and other contaminants, keep the noise down, etcetera. Jax glanced around to reassure himself that he was alone, because he was getting an idea. He had just gotten finished with a strenuous workout, and it was a couple of hours until the ship exited hyperspace, and there was nothing for him to do at the moment...

"Hey, when in Yamatai..." Jax muttered with a shrug and shed his clothing. After washing himself clean of soap residue in one of the basins, he grabbed a towel and slowly stepped into the circular chamber. His hands nervously fidgeted. He felt so exposed. However, he found humor in the naked neko fountain at the far end of the tub. You know a place is ritzy when it has nude statues, he mused quietly. When he slipped into the mineral bath, his skittishness melted away in the soft heaven of scalding water. He was alone, he had no work, and his communicator was on the edge of the tub by his head, with an alarm to inform him half an hour before the ship exited hyperspace. He settled on the stone bench, his back to the door, and allowed himself to sink until only his nose and upwards was above the water, after which he placed the towel on his head. A low purr rumbled in his throat, and he shut his eyes.

Okay, so maybe nudity wasn't all that bad. He vowed to keep this room a secret for as long as he could, because once the word was out, it would be full nearly twenty-four-seven.

(OOC: Was surfing the Plumeria article. Found this. Just thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention that our super-disciplined military ship has a hot tub.)

Wardroom

Oshiro Masumi paused a moment to let the Chusa's last statement fall on Tsuguka and Candon's ears.

She then nodded at Saiga and spoke out evenly, "I look forward to finding out any details that will make the missions in front of us even greater successes, when the time calls for it."

She remained standing, ready to be invited to sit or to be forgotten in their ongoing conversation if it were to continue further, despite Saiga's declaration that it was in fact over. Her pink hair ballooned out behind her, ending at the base of her hips and her shining sapphire eyes watched the three of them under relaxed rosy brows.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…