• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Missive to Empress Himiko from Mui Tarbah Leyto

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
//Diplomatic Encryption Begin//
To Ketsurui Himiko, Empress of the Yamatai Star Empire

I am contacting you in my official capacity as the leader of the Poku Saeruo Degonjo. Our Emissary has brought to my attention a matter that affects our Alliance. Your Premier has informed the Emissary of a treaty that she has endorsed between your government and those of two other governments.

While at this point in time, it is not our intention to dissolve our alliance. I truly believe that both of people stand to gain from a relationship of mutual respect and trust. However, this new treaty is troubling to my people.

Because of this new treaty that your Premier has agreed to we must take some steps to protect our sovereign integrity. Information about our military capability must be protected. As your own Premier said, "While we won't share information about you, the less we know, the better." So in line with her words some steps must be taken.

Effective of this time, I am issuing an order to all Fighting Ships of the Poku Saeruo Degonjo are not to enter Yamatai Space except for humanitarian purposes. Any Fighting Ships currently in Yamatai Space will be directed to leave within twelve hours.

With regards to Star Army of Yamatai vessels. We leave our borders open to our allies, but respectfully request that SAOY vessels limit their scanning within our territory to navigational only.

It is my sincerest hope that someday these measures will not be required.

By my hand,
Tarbah Leyot, Mui to the Poku Saeruo Degonjo

//Diplomatic Encryption End//

RPG-D RPGfix
Back