• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Mitsuya Sakura

Laz

Inactive Member
Name: Mitsuya Sakura

General Information

Species: Nekovalkyrja NH 29

Employer: Star Army of Yamatai
Current assignment: -

Physical Characteristics:

Height: 160cm
Weight: 45kg

Build and Skin color: Sakura has a light, sleek and athletic build, and skin color is a light pink.
Facial Features: attractive, has a very open smile.
Eye color: Green eyes
Hair color and style: Long black hair with light blue highlights running down her hair like bolts of lightning.
Distinguishing features: Has a subtle flirtatious glint in her eyes and can put on a suggesting smile whenever she wants.

Psychological characteristics:

Personality: Sakura is a very happy go lucky kind of girl, she loves to party and screw around with men. Her classmates in training saw her as a wildcat with no inhibitions. Sakura will not turn down any mission and finds it almost impossible to get worked up or nervous about anything. This is normally helpful during battle, but sometimes because of it she is not cautious enough.

Dislikes: Nerds, uptight people.
Goals: To have a blast.

History:

Sakura was created from another NH 29, after taking the three months to take on an adult form she was thrown straight into Star Army training, it was here where she really came into her own, having such a bubbly personality it was hard for anyone to ignore her, she was well liked there, throwing many parties, she was not only a laugh to have around, but she also got good enough grades in training.

Skills:

Fighting: Mitsuya Sakura received hand-to-hand combat training, followed up with a rigorous training program. She is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons He is trained in include energy pistols, knives, and power armor.

Survival and Military: Sakura went through basic survival and Military training during her time as a Star Army cadet, she can survive in the wild by her self for extended periods of time, knowing how to set up camp and hunt for food.

Physical: Sakura, being Nekovalkyrja is natural at acrobatics, her training for the Star Army greatly improved her acrobatic skills and she is very flexible and skilled in all forms of this sport, such as soma salts and cartwheels. This also helps Sakura in her fighting capabilities as she can easily move around the enemies, making it hard for them to hit.

Mathematics: Sakura has been taught the basics of mathematics, up to and including trigonometry

Communications: Sakura has been taught the basics of communications, knowing how to use radios and intercept incoming transmissions.

Entertainment: Since entering the Star Army Sakura took up playing guitar to pass the time in the short amount of space she had of being bored. Sakura proved to be a quick learner and has become quite accomplished with the instrument.

Art and Vocations: Sakura has a natural interest in drawing anime cartoons, and was caught on many occasions drawing cartoons in class instead of taking notes.

Not bad!

Few pointers you could address : the formating of your text, for example. It's a nitpick, but putting titles in bold and adding the red coloring to the concerned lines will help your entry be more appelaing to the people that review it later.

Also, there is no longer such a thing as a 'power armor pilot' in the Star Army of Yamatai. All neko pilots can use both power armors and drive around starships and shuttles. I thought you'd want to know.

Now this is just me being nitpicky but...

I like more description on apperance. Personality is workable but your appearance description is startlingly skeletal.

Now that probably wont make a difference at all. I would suggest adding more but I cant force you to do anything (unless you make a Nairan character; in which case your soul is MINE until you have description and reasonable cause! ...wait, probably a bad way to recruit. Join Nairan! Killing Nekos for fun since YE 20!), and when it comes right down to it... description is usually suggested and far too often completely overlooked.

Character approved!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back