• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character Miyako Akane

Your wording is a bit contradictory. On the one hand, it sounds like she enlisted. On the other, it sounds like she was made by the Star Army, which would automatically induct her into the ranks.

...joining the Star Army

creating a more combative Neko...test specimen

Should clarify that point a bit more in the Pre-RP

Mmm.... Sigma is right, I am a bit confused on the character. Neko's are created by the military, thus they are automatically part of the military, they don't enlist.

Plus, as far as I know, there is currently no recognized test projects for the Neko's right now; but that is something that Wes will need to comment on. =)

Well, there's work on the personality archetypes so I don't see an issue with that part. We still need some skill descriptions. In general the elf ears are used on former elves who transferred into a new body while Nekovalkyrja get the standard cat-like ears by default. We can still give her elf ears, but I think if you want to do that, we should come up with an explanation for them being the way they are (maybe the creator had a preference or something?).

I like the idea of the elf ears being a preference on the part of her creators.

As far as starting skill descriptions, I was a little confused on that front. How detailed should I be in filling that part in? (Currently making these edits as well.)

Okay, I think we're ready for approval, as long as you promise to keep expanding on your bio as we go along. Deal?

This looks like a pretty good, Basic Bio. Has all the necessary information with enough fluff to make it interesting.

I don't have any problems with the 'test subject' but I do have a comment about the subject.
As far as I know and understand, KZ actually does a lot of tweaking with Neko they create, and they often try to mess with the OS, to try and find the best parameters, since it's generally understood that the Neko OS is a sort of Black box and that the creators aren't entirely sure how it works. It's this reason that we have such a multitude of Neko types, patterns, personalities, statures, and what have you.

She is indeed unique, and a test in that I'm sure her creators are hoping that those particular settings are successful enough to use repeatedly.

That aside; I would be happy to include this character in my plot, which I am just re-starting, and which currently has a perfect opportunity to add new characters.

Further expansion on the bio is a given, especially with this setting. From what I've seen, that shouldn't be difficult as more events happen in Akane's life.

Character approved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back