• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

More forum themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Inactive Member
I've always had issues with reading white text on dark background (especially scrollable white text on stationary image background), eyes get very tired and headache follows. Tabbing onto another, lighter webpage is hard, i can't read anything for a couple of minutes.

I have tried the mobile forum themes- they are good for mobile, but too sharp for reading on a larger screen.

I would like to request a theme with light blueish/greenish/ or light grey background and black text, if it's possible.

Thanks for your request. I will see what I can do

Reactions: Lex
I made a modified default theme style that has a light blue background. Can you try it and see if that helps you any?

Reactions: Lex
Yup, that works! It's a whole lot better. The text is a little bit tight still (like the dot on the i touching the f in fi) but i think that's the font.

I think this will work for me, thank you Wes!!

If you have another font you prefer, let me know and I can make that the default for your theme variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back