• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

MORGAN

Yeah. The original idea was for this to be a computer system that operates much like Drei however Pantheon never got renamed MERLIN so things got changed around a bit.

Perhaps they should make a computer called "K.R.A.T.O.S."?

(Killing, Rending, and Terrorizing Operating System?)

Nougpift means "Government" in Aetherian.

Also, shouldn't this be in the NMX namespace?

I would also like the timeline to start them at YE 31 or YE 32.

I would like to see more information on this.

Three sentence wiki articles look really amateur and are really a waste of server space.

What does MORGAN do?
Why do they do it?
Why were they created?
Are there any important figures?
What kind of things does MORGAN make?
Are there examples of such?
What kind of resources does MORGAN have access to?

I would like to see all of those questions answered fully, and elaborated on, please.

Kai is right. The article is like 3 or 4 sentences total. Can you beef it up more? Start with Kai's questions.

Do the members of Morgan serve on NMX ships?

Prehaps MORGAN or part of it represents an actual science officers for the NMX like the SSS does for the Yamatains.

"Selling services to the NMX?"

In my opinion this small part of the submission is a recipe for disaster. The NMX military doesn't buy things, they assimilate or steal them.

Changed it to 'trade'. Mishhu that aren't fighting to gain slaves have to gain slaves and such somehow.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back