Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SYNC [Motoyoshi Communications] Yue and Katsuko

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 44.6
To: Kaicho Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko
subject: contact request :)
Hello Aunt Katsuko!

I hope this message finds you well. As per your quest, I am sending this message to you once the project has been given the go-ahead. As I said in my message, I am truly honored and grateful for your confidence in me and honored to be promoted. I think I have to get used to it, but don’t worry I will succeed. I think I get why Uncle Taro called me Tenjikubotan. New beginnings indeed, but I’m getting ahead of myself.

Oh! Unrelated, I wanted to let you know, that the Hoverboard you requested in your colors and specified design is ready, I have left it in your room. You have a great view up there, better than mine.

Back to the topic at hand, Anything I need to know about the project?

Motoyoshi-Iarashi Yue

RPG-D RPGfix
Back