Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Motoyoshi Hanei Kaisha Uniforms

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Retired Staff
Submission Type: Employee Uniforms
Submission URL: MHK Uniforms on Star Army Space Roleplay
Faction: YSE / MHK
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) Yes, Me.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) No.
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) No.

Notes: Uniforms will get art once I can afford the commission.

Even though you say FM approved by you, it's still a Yamatai subset, as indicated by its place in the namespace. So doesn't that mean it needs are prior to approval per the Yamatai policy on these things?

Other than that it doesn't seem objectionable. Uniforms! Woo!

Can you give us a rough diagram to show us what the uniform looks like?

Maybe use one of these pixel art templates?

This is not going to stop it from being approved, but are you sure you want your mens' pants to be form fitting like a bodysuit? Have you considered that having the men in tight pants are going to make their "package" really obvious looking?

ajerseygirlgenius_typepad_com__a_6a00e5536b8b4188330105364fb5fa970c_320wi_.webp

I'm just saying...

Argh my eyes.... unless they are supposed to be running around looking like superheroes in tights... just say no....

Make sure they wear briefs, though, to maintain the bulge.

Well, Overall the article looks good!

BUT

I saw two things that made the Ira-spot twitch.

This latex suit has an SP value. Why?

In the overhead text I detected use of "bombastic language" which I was told to take great care in not using.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back