Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Resolved Moving the thread options tab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
Is there a way to move the thread options tab to the top of the forums list? With how we're treating archives now, it seems easier to have it top-side for easier access to prefix filtering, but I don't know if Xenforo allows that.

I don't think I can move them at this time. It's not that I don't think it's possible, it's that the way templates are done in XenForo is very different than phpBB. In phpBB, I could go in there and just edit the code because phpBB made me edit the code for everything, which was a huge pain in the ass. However, Xenforo edits its own code for me, which is super convenient but definitely less transparent and customizable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back