• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission MTV-90 Dune Rider

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I will take a look at this one. Reviewer Assigned.

I don't think it's appropriate to describe aether as "hypothetical" in the context of Star Army.

Also where are they getting the Zesuaium to line these aether generators?

Some of the sections seem repeated like the quantum communication stuff is spread across multiple subsections. Another example is Terrain Mapping and Terrain Adaptation could probably be a single section.

Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou, only exist in the real world and not in SARP.

I don't think it's appropriate to describe aether as "hypothetical" in the context of Star Army.
Didn't catch that sorry

Also where are they getting the Zesuaium to line these aether generators?
This is primarily from the contingent, who are in the Kosuke sector, they could have gotten it from the Motoyoshi Clan/ Yugumo Corporation, or also from Yamatai itself, since the Mining Guild is opening a branch in the empire. So basically trade or something similar.

Some of the sections seem repeated like the quantum communication stuff is spread across multiple subsections. Another example is Terrain Mapping and Terrain Adaptation could probably be a single section.
I made edits and hope i got everything

Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou, only exist in the real world and not in SARP.
deleted

Cool, that handles all the stuff I thought needed fixing.

As I've been looking over this, I'm wondering if maybe there would be a way to cut down on the number of bullet forms and turn a few of these features into a paragraph of information.

For example all the ones with only one bullet point: (There are many of these)

System Integration​

The computer system integrates all vehicle subsystems, including propulsion, navigation, communication, sensors, and safety systems, into a centralized architecture. This allows for seamless communication and coordination between different components.
  • Real-Time Data Fusion: The AI system collects and fuses data from various sensors and sources, such as GPS, radar, cameras, and environmental sensors, to create a comprehensive understanding of the vehicle's surroundings and operational status.

Could just be:

System Integration​

The computer system integrates all vehicle subsystems, including propulsion, navigation, communication, sensors, and safety systems, into a centralized architecture. This allows for seamless communication and coordination between different components. The AI system collects and fuses data from various sensors and sources, such as GPS, radar, cameras, and environmental sensors, to create a comprehensive understanding of the vehicle's surroundings and operational status.

Hit post too soon

I also feel this article requires more wikification and integration into the rest of the wiki by linking words ie. The Mining Guild, etc.

In terms of standard product nomenclature, I'm unable to pinpoint what standard nomenclature number the Mining Guild is at, but I think this is their first vehicle so it would be MG-K1-1A. Is there anyway the main title could be just "Dune Rider" rather than putting the MTV-90 in, that would be a secondary nomenclature that is not standard.

Last edited:
As I've been looking over this, I'm wondering if maybe there would be a way to cut down on the number of bullet forms and turn a few of these features into a paragraph of information.

For example all the ones with only one bullet point: (There are many of these)

I went through and started cutting down on the bulleted text

I also feel this article requires more wikification and integration into the rest of the wiki by linking words ie. The Mining Guild, etc.

I attempted to wiki link this to the other Mining guild pages I hope I got it all but my eyes may have missed something

In terms of standard product nomenclature, I'm unable to pinpoint what standard nomenclature number the Mining Guild is at, but I think this is their first vehicle so it would be MG-K1-1A.

I may have taken it out or forgotten to add it, so thanks for the help with that

Is there anyway the main title could be just "Dune Rider" rather than putting the MTV-90 in, that would be a secondary nomenclature that is not standard.

I chose to put it as MTV-90 Dune Rider, because I thought it sounded cool and it isn’t supposed to be nomenclature. Like how Yamatai had Type number vehicle name. I didn’t really want to put Dune Rider in quotation marks like in the old NDC standard.

3 Day approval Timer.

Timer has expired, Approved. Be sure to fill out struct.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back