• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[multifaction] Interest Check : Fruna Ruica.

SageShooter

🎨 Media Gallery
I wanted to see if I could drum up some interest in a new, multi-faction purely Social plot ship, the Fruna Ruica!

I want to make it a sort of Shore leave location for many of the different races, a place where everyone can come and just relax with the various types of entertainment within the ship. Of course I will also need people for.... "Entertainers" on the ship.

This will be a 18+ Ship, but it is not solely based on that type, there will be concerts, a two level bar (With different types of entertainment at each bar), gambling and all sorts of other types of entertainment that can be concieved.

There may also be a bit of a smuggler plot going on with the ship, not to sure yet, but there is a possibility.

Now your characters do not have to be PCs, they can be NPCs as the leader of the ship, Celebration, will be. This ship will be open to all factions and nations, no person turned away for sanctuary / a bed for the night or whatever else they may wish to have. There can be plenty of one-on-one interaction between characters, whatever you wish!

One or two old characters could even show up in the plot, characters that have gone MIA or AWOL... Who knows? If there is any interest, please send a PM or reply here, I'd like to get something going here fairly soon if enough interest is shown. Thanks guys and gals.

Sounds interesting.

Edit:

I believe if this goes through, I might make some sort of Entertainer as a permanent resident of the vessel. I'll definitely ponder sending people as visitors. :3c

It definatly piqued my intrest I do it if only for the chance to make an Iroma character with out the need to form a plot ship

RPG-D RPGfix
Back