• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Multiple Characters?

Rabbit

Inactive Member
What is your policy on having multiple characters? I realise that with factionalised roleplay like you have at SARP, you can have some massive conflicts of interest with regard to OOC knowledge and other such issues, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

This should help.

Though it's not a rule, we suggest taking some time to get used to the RP before creating a second or third character. It gives you time to understand our expectations, and it gives us time to understand what you expect from us.

It might be nice to get a feel for multiple factions by joining two or more at a time, but like Doshii says, take it easy at first so you don't overburden yourself. I find a second character can be a great thing because plots naturally will have some slow points form time to time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back