Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character Munkata Yaeko

This looks good. I only gave it a quick once-over though; give me until 2 p.m. PST and I'll let you know for certain.

I can take it, no problem!

Hello there! I'll be combing through your character this evening.

Your measurements are within reason, though I think for a C she could weigh a little more, it's acceptable! The physical description works, though I would like to see it more detailed like how you saw to her personality.

Speaking of, this is slightly redundant:

...you would call a sweet, innocent, “Daddy's little girl.” She is a sweet, innocent, caring...

History:

If they're citizens of the Empire, getting a soul backup shouldn't be an issue, wealthy or not. If she was 19 she would be protected, and have to transfer to a Neko of her own choice, or at least her father would have to push her into it. Or you could add something that notes he had the power to make medical decisions for her even at that age?

Skills:

It's good to see you didn't make her super fantastic, so she has some place to go. While some of them could use some personal description, or just more, this section is good as is.

Inventory:

This looks lovely.

This character is pending on minor edits.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back