• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Murasaki Clan

Khasidel

๐ŸŒŸ Site Supporter
Inactive Member
Murasaki Clan

I've also got the related Murasaki Keiretsu article under construction, but that's much more complicated and nowhere close to ready for review yet so I've removed the wiki-links that I had connecting the clan article to the keiretsu article previously. I will re-establish the links when I can get the Keiretsu approved (or if I get it approved, there's a lot more things that can go wrong with that one ).

I've been told that I just need try and get this clan article approved so I can use the Murasaki Kenshin character which Doshii Jun put 'on ice'. The Keiretsu article will have to wait for a while until I've had a chance to finish fleshing it out, finish drawing the images, properly check it for errors and finally get around to commissioning some 3D art for various bits and pieces.

APPROVED

Always good to see Yamatai getting fleshed out!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ