• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character My first character

Emblem

Inactive Member
I had talked about this in the IRC, and was advised to simply post my first version. The character itself is apparently very special, seemingly from the get-go.

You can find him here:
Conrad Hightower

Kindly have a look and tell me if and where changes need to be made or questions need to be answered.

My only suggestion is we may want to add dates and places to the history. It's YE 35 now so that would mean he was born in YE 12, I think. So he was able to join the military (at 17) in YE 29 at the earliest (though I'm assuming that he joined more recently. What happened with his family during the Nepleslian independence of YE 28?

I had not been able to find any specifics on the length of the training program. At 23 years of age, he had only just finished the training program, probably joining the military later then 17 years of age.

Seeing his mother had already fled to planet Yamatai before he was born, I did not assume there would be any consequences in regards to other planets gaining independence at the expense of the Empire. Seeing they had already fled said territory, or was I perhaps mistaken?

And I will add ages first very soon in accordance with your request.

I have added dates in Conrad's History. I hope they will be sufficient.

Let me know what you think!

Character Approved!

I'll post orders and such within 24 hours (I'm away visiting my family today).

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…