Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Life Events My Resignation

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Retired Staff
To the players of the 5th XF, and the rest of SARP,

Some of you may have noticed that I am no longer apart of the staff here. This is at my own accord as that as of last night, I have resigned.

The difference in opinion regarding my abilities, my contributions has lead to a situation where I no longer feel it would be fair to continue running a plotline, or have a part in this community going forward. I will spare the details of this in total, to spare Wes or other members of the staff any undo grief but, I will say that my demotion from admin to moderator was merely the straw that broke the camel's back, and that this has been a long time coming. I stayed after the finale of the fifth because I was asked by my players to do so. I apologies to the 5th, but I cannot fulfill that obligation.

Anyway, with this I am departing from the community. I wish you all the best in the future.

Best of luck with your move and your health, Andrew. I'll miss having you GM here.

I'm very sorry to hear that Andrew. You were always good to me, and it will be a considerable loss to the site for you to go.

We'll I can't say I love you (considering gender and preference), but it's been fun roleplaying with ya. A shame we can't complete the Abwehr/Yamatai scenario together, but I can understand.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

It's sad to see you go, you will be missed by many here I am sure. I wish you well in whatever your future may hold, and hope that you recover from and overcome your medical problems soon.

Sad to see you go, buddy. You ran one of the most compelling plots I've ever seen on this site.

I hope everything takes a turn for the better in your life. Rock out!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back