• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Na-E3C2

Zack

Inactive Member
No immediate problems with the design, two questions though, is this microwave transmitter going to be on the rescue version? (and if so, why?) And I'd really like to see some internal art for this, even though it doesn't need it, purely because it seems like such a well thought out design. I would, of course, be willing to put a bit of time into helping if you need it.

The NA-E3-E3200 looks fine - Approved.
The Na-E3C page needs a few corrections, there is no mention of what year this product came into production which is a required item.

Page makes references to all these different versions with no clear definitions
Class: NAM-E3A - This is the same as the Na-E3 page

Na-E3C - Title of the page
E3B first sentence its talking about a different version.
E3C2
E3C1

Is there a reason why NAM Ships products are not using the standard Nomenclature format Na-E3-1a

NAM's been using two or three different systems for formal nomenclature for a couple years, depending on who's writing.

Added the question mark Nashoba :3

I know you approved the Na-E3-E3200; however, if Uso is willing, I would like to ask Uso about the concept behind E32000

Umm... what do you mean Uso by an Active Denial Field?

Is it like some kind of area denial weapon? If so how does it work? I kind of get how its like it a possibly nonlethal weapon. However, I am not sure what you mean by Active Denial Field.

Added Active Denial field link to Na-E3-E3200 page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

The concept is I decided it was way easier to just put a few riot control pieces of gear on the E3C than to make a police branded E3D. Also I always try and get the most out of a piece of equipment, so the microwave emitter is pulling double duty.

Also I wouldn't mind if Jimmy did interior artwork, I'm just too tired to make it at this point.

Oh know it makes a bit more sense now... Interesting idea Uso.

I almost thought this was some kind of shield system XD

The issues with it were fixed, unless I missed something it is ready for approval.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…