Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Na-L1-1B Red Hill

CadetNewb

Submission Type: Cargo/Supply Ship
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=nepleslia:nepleslian_arms_and_munitions:red_hill_1b

Faction: Nepleslia
FM Approved: Yes

Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles: No
Previously Submitted: No

Notes: A modernization of the Red Hill, plus image.

This is...the fastest that I've made a ship. Or anything for that matter, but I told Sigma he'd have his new cruiser, and I'm not going to let him down anytime soon. This article is a new 'variant' of the 'Red Hill' we've had in Nepleslia for quite some time, now using the new DR system. And since Cyber was the last one to look after it according to the change log, I've also done my best to preserve as much of his text in the original Red Hill, and put it here in this new variant.

If this is approved, I'd like it to be paired with the Blackjack Assault Cruiser as the required civilian counterpart, which is going through its own approval process here.

Seems fine. May want to put the Hostile restriction into a more visible format if you haven't. But, Approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back