• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Na-S/Sh-01 Zachitnik Shuttle

Are there maneuvering thrusters of some sort on the front of the shuttle to slow it down without it having to turn around?

I also don't see an entry on what FTL drive it has, and you need to say what damage rating teir your shuttle is in but I don't know if that is mandatory or not.

Turrets are listed in the stats but aren't on the image.

e Model

The cabin of the e Model contains up to forty small, armored stasis pods for transport of criminals, which is the only visible difference from that of the a Model. The pods are capable of creating a mental backup of the prisoner and executing them in the case of an attempted jail break.
Since when did Nepleslia use ST tech?

Since they invented the Cerebral chip, and brain spiders. Its been in use for about 2 years OOCly, now.

Something I noticed: the "Capacity" section lists the e model as being able to hold the crew plus ten prisoners, but the description of the model lists the cabin as having forty pods for prisoners.

Sean: I've seen the Chinese fit 40 people in a van. To be frank, it seems reasonable, even if it's uncomfortable.

I don't see much wrong with it beyond this,

provided the vessel with defense from plenty of threats.

Should be 'providing'. Otherwise, looks fine. Snug, but fine.

This Submission is Approved for IC Usage.

Thank you, Mr. Soresu.

Also, on a note of lulz, I had just gone in to do some edits to address Uso's maneuvering/ FTL tidbits, and was quite confused to find my thread had appropriated this forum as its new home :D

Anyway, added a pretty standard CDD and grav drive, as well as amended the disparity between the capacity figures and the e Model description. If this needs to be reapproved, just let me know.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back