• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character Najok the Merchant

Teldoro

Inactive Member
Hey there, thanks in advance for reading! Najok is my first character, and I decided to go for something a little different than the grizzled space soldier or sexy cat-robot ladies since I'm sure this site is filled with those (nothing wrong with those types of characters, and I'll probably be playing the former at some point or another)

He's not meant for a huge save-the-planet kind of story, but I think he's kind of versatile so let me know if you want him in one of your plots!

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:najok

Any feedback/criticism is welcome

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Do you have a specific destination for him in mind? Our site focuses more heavily on plot based RP than anything else, so it's usually better to have a specific plot you want to join in mind, rather than just making a general character.

Hello, Teldoro and welcome to the site!

I'm going to make quite a few suggestions, but please understand that I am NOT a GM or FM or anyone that can approve this character. With that in mind, here's my list:

1. You need to create a user page. All that is needed is for you to click on your name in red and create a page with a link back to your character. Simple, but it at least clears up the red link.

2. You need to have some sort of character art. I know, with him not being part of any of the military factions, this is not easy with the anonymous, but at least it is better than nothing. Otherwise, if you have art that you own, feel free to put that in.

3. Though you have him able to slip into any plot, it is really highly suggested you chose one so that the GM in charge of that plot can work with you on fleshing out more and giving approval for the character. The only one that may poke even more holes into it will be the FM of Nepleslia, @Kyle.

4. Your descriptions of the character and skills really need to be fleshed out a bit more. Think of it as if someone was giving a report on your character and describing what he looked like and what all he knew. Use full sentences in doing this. If there's nothing worth reporting, like the ears being 'ordinary' just don't have that in the report. This includes even the history. Names of parents and sister is important!! Remember, this is just a fact sheet of your character. Not everything you put in here will be known by other characters unless you reveal it in Role Play.

5. The inventory section needs a bit more work. Since he is a Merchant and, most likely, traveling to a new location of some sort, he would have at least a suitcase or duffel bag full of clothes and anything else necessary. Feel free to create your own and be sure to link anything that already has a wiki page. Also, keep in mind that all new characters start off with 3500KS, so be sure to deduct whatever it is that he has from these funds, since none will be given to him at this time.

I think that's enough to start off with. If you have any questions, please be sure to ask and, once you have figured out your plot, be sure to tag that GM so that they will know to look in here!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back