• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

NAM-E1A

It feels extremely bare, but I supposed that was the entire point. If I can get commentary from the current Nepleslian GM crew, it'd be great.

This would probably fall into the corvette-class of starships, since it uses SDR ratings for its armor, and carries no less than 27 SDR 5 projectile weapons (i.e.: the N-F2s).

The reason that size was chosen was that I originally wanted it to be smaller than a starship but larger than a fighter yet still pack on the torpedoes. Those measurements give it exactly the model the exact size needed to hold 27 F2s internally. This puts it at roughly 1/4 the size of a Sakura so it has 1/4 the SP.

I also miss my minion ships so the E is a shout out to those tiny ships, I don't think anything else has the E designation under the SPN system.

Unfortunately, they'd still end up eating up ship cap for each system. They might fall under support ships since they have no weapons of their own besides the N-F2s, meaning the limit usage won't take away from main fleets, but I'd like that an administrator make the call.

That said, the design itself is praise-worthy in its elegance and ease of manufacture. Using the current system, it would only take one day to produce one, so a system could have a hundred of them in ten days.

Actually given the size, SP and all that, it would be better to classify the E1A as a Aerospace Bomber, which would keep it from eating the starship count. And from the description and purpose, its really what it is.

A DR conversion does place this with 25 armor SP and 5 shield SP, mecha-scale, so I think it'll be alright.

This submission is approved for IC usage.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…