• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[NAM] 'Guisarme' Joint Autonomous Weapons Project

I would like to clarify that this submission is for the project itself, not for any component articles. I've been talking with Fian who seems to think I can pull off the plot, which entails getting these some of these articles approved one-by-one, most importantly the project page itself. I've also spoken with Tom and he seems to support the project as a whole. SentientRace has asked if he can submit some designs under the umbrella of the Guisarme Project as well, so I feel confident that I have something going here. I would dearly like to hear any response regarding the status of this effort, thank you.

You'll need artwork and to make the Adrian_Roberts character first. I've got a few humanoid doga robot models if you're interested.

Uuuu, I- I can't install programs; I thought you meant it as an offer to make arts, sorry. I think I'll mock something up in word and see how it comes out.

EDIT: took out the Adrian Roberts link, he's just a name now, no use in making a character that won't be doing anything for the foreseeable future, I've already made one of those for MoonMan.

EDIT2: In case I was not clear before, this submission is for THE PROJECT, NOT THE TECH ARTICLES.

I see no problem with this Project, since as you said all the actual items will be submitted via the NTSE for Approval.

Approved.
Proceed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back