• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[NAM] 'Guisarme' Joint Autonomous Weapons Project

I would like to clarify that this submission is for the project itself, not for any component articles. I've been talking with Fian who seems to think I can pull off the plot, which entails getting these some of these articles approved one-by-one, most importantly the project page itself. I've also spoken with Tom and he seems to support the project as a whole. SentientRace has asked if he can submit some designs under the umbrella of the Guisarme Project as well, so I feel confident that I have something going here. I would dearly like to hear any response regarding the status of this effort, thank you.

You'll need artwork and to make the Adrian_Roberts character first. I've got a few humanoid doga robot models if you're interested.

Uuuu, I- I can't install programs; I thought you meant it as an offer to make arts, sorry. I think I'll mock something up in word and see how it comes out.

EDIT: took out the Adrian Roberts link, he's just a name now, no use in making a character that won't be doing anything for the foreseeable future, I've already made one of those for MoonMan.

EDIT2: In case I was not clear before, this submission is for THE PROJECT, NOT THE TECH ARTICLES.

I see no problem with this Project, since as you said all the actual items will be submitted via the NTSE for Approval.

Approved.
Proceed.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…