• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

NAM Na-S1-1a "Hray" Class Stealth Gunship [WIP]

This is pretty damn well armed for a destroyer... are you sure this is the proper classification?

Looks like a gunship to me.

Other than that, I think this looks promising ( can you imagine I first thought this was a fightercraft from the pic? ~_^ ).

This entry is not complete. The 'About' and 'History' sections could certainly be fleshed out further.

More details here would greatly contribute to making this approval-worthy.

Also, Fian, I'd really like it if you could try your hand at forum formatting to include bolds, italics and lists where applicable. Make your text more airy and easier to go over.

Uso Tasuki said:
I see no problems with this. I suggest it be approved.
It isn't finished yet!

It's insanely fast.

So that it may operate and escape from interdiction fields. There would be an emphasis on "will damage the ship if pushed too hard", like WW2 submarines diving to escape depth chargers.

Did you mean STL or FTL though? Because it would be moving behind enemy lines, I figure it wont be able to use its Hyperstream drives often so it would be compensated by a high STL, for FTL, I took that figure off the DD4.

I have been gettting emails from Fian's wiki updates of this ship. The level of detail he's put into it is amazing and beautiful. Now that tachyon drive systems have been removed and updates have been made where needed, it's good to go.

APPROVED!

Uh, approved AFTER the SRPs are calculated and reasonable sensor ranges added.

FINAL CHANGELOG

By Fian:
Minor interior modifications, Life support now takes 300 people max, addition of a Positron Array main battery, FTL Speeds at 30,000c, STL at .99 Ion and .60 Gravitic, ship dimensions set, Radar Ranges at 40AU Effective.

By Moonman:
Grammar, typofixes and formatting, links added to wiki article,SRP costs calculated at 7,163.

Also, as a technical note, ion propulsion is actually very poor as a combat propulsion since it provides very low thrust (but very high specific impulse, i.e. speed of exiting propellant) which is needed for high excelerations. Since ion drives have been used on a lot of other things, that shouldn't affect the approval of this item, but just be aware of the fact.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back