• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

NAM Terratech/Paragon General Combat Armorsuit Export

NAM really isn't in the business of releasing their high-end military technologies to private military corporations. However, on the notion that this is technically only a Hostile in appearance and carries none of the original systems or weapons, I don't see why I couldn't allow the basic hull designs out for contract. Keep this in mind, however, when you right up any more dealings with NAM; they are very secretive about their competitive military technologies.

What will Paragan be using Dociles for, anyway?

Koko and I already had this conversation. NAM is letting them use the hostile sans any of the cool NAM gear.

Is NAM actually making these or just selling the design? In the middle of a war surely it makes sense to devote NAM resources fully to the war. I think NAM needs to stay true to its foundations of being exclusively for the Nepleslian military.

Uso said:
Paragon is building these.

Thats the understanding I got as well, now the question is, is there anything of concern here? Uso has said that everything is fine here and that permission was given, so I assume no one's got a problem with this submission yes?

NAM is just selling them the rights for the cosmetic appearance and the hull design. It is my understanding that Paragon will just be making these armorsuits themselves.

Is that so, very well then that's good enough for me.

Thanks for addressing the other issue.

Approved for IC Usage

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…