• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character Nashu\Ira

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
*tilts head at the altered table at the top* Well, that's a new look! not bad, though...

37D-24-38...Unnaturally busty for one of her kind...

But seriously, the character has all the essentials and looks good to me. GM @Gunsight1 will give you the final approval.

That was supposed to be a 28C.

Errr... Used body measurement generator.

May have forgot to alter... Stuff.

Also, you should keep in mind, that weight would put her in a definite slim category at that height range, without much room for muscle or curves. You probably want to boost the weight by a good 15-20 pounds if you're going to make her busty, muscular, and curvy.

edit: Also, I tweaked your character card up top a bit as Wes noted. Let me know if you'd rather have it back in the original format.

Blank slate characters aren't bad. They can grow into their surroundings.

That said, just pointing out a couple minor things. Under build and skin color you have 'crimson-red red flesh' I assume that's a typo to have red there twice. Though I admit that shade is a bit odd for color. Not outside the realm of possibility

As for personality, you seem to be confused on what you want of her. Is she perky and excitable as you initially claim, or is she quiet and keeps to herself? The two typically aren't inclusive of each other. Just a suggestion to lean it towards one or the other.

I was gonna change it to one or the other as she interacts with others. Sort of a split personality..Typo I meant to fix, thanks for the reminder.

They said they were sick two weeks or so ago, then a week ago they were better and I pointed them to the Heartbreaker threads. No response after that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back