Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Navitium

Khasidel

🌟 Site Supporter
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Material
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=material:navitium

Faction: Non-specific
FM Approved Yet?: Not faction limited
Faction requires art?: N/A

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?: No
Contains New art?: Yes
Previously Submitted?: No

Notes:
Intended for reference use/as a sub-article for various power cells, capacitors and other power storage related items I intend to have manufactured by the Murasaki Keiretsu corporation.

Approved automatically in 3 days, so long as no one objects.

I intended it to be more-or-less available to anyone who wants to use it. The Gartegans would probably call it something else if they also developed the means of synthesizing it on their own (In which case I should add their name for it to the list). If they only got it after trading with other races like Yamatai or Nepleslia though, they might simply call it by the common Navitium name.

I think I can see a use for it.

Considering Yamatai's technology, the Daisy's battery pack, the capacitors that have been seen in use and similar elements have been described in a "this exist and we assume they are potent because FUTURE and SCIENCE!"

That article appears like it could be used as fairly good justification to support such equipment and how well they've done in our roleplay.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back