• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Nebulae: How much, is too much?

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
As I am currently putting the finishing touches on a Nebula I am working on, I would like to know what people feel such an article would need - in terms of information and such, as this is just one of at least eight different Nebula's I'll be working on (two for the current starmap, and six for the star cluster I am working on still)

Depends on what all is there, in some cases a history section, there are two such in the SARPverse because their origin happened in our history. Of course, if there are any notable events or items.

I'd say Nashoba is on point. It basically depends on how major an impact the nebula is going to have on the RP. If it's just there to exist, 1-2 paragraphs, but if it's impacting the faction or RP, maybe add in a history, and a bit more specific detail?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back