• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Nei Zao-Fe

Cora

Inactive Member
Name: Zao-Fe (clan/family) Nei (personal)

General Information

Species: Dy'Unnar

Family/Creators: Created by: Marcus "Shadow" Ex, Memories added: Vlerri (Mother, Deceased by illness), Azeb (Father. Accidently killed in a To'Yaree attack.). Created family: Lae, Kui, (Younger & Twin sisters), Uruco, Numo. (Twin & Older brothers)

Faction: Imperial Medical Corps.
Current Assignment: YSS Sakura

Physical Characteristics

Height: 148cm (4'11")
Weight: 43 kg (95lbs)
Measurements: B= 81cm W= 61cm H= 74cm (32-24-29 in.)
Bra Size: 32B

Build and Skin Color: Small, slender, almost pre-teenish build, soft peach colored skin under a light tan layer of fur.
Face and Eye Color: Angular defined features, piercing almond shaped amber eyes.
Hair color and Style: Long, stark white hair, normally kept in a pleated braid that's left flopped over her right shoulder.

Distinguishing Features: Always has a small toothy grin plastered on her face. What ever the situation she's always smiling.

Psychological Characteristics

Personality: Fairly blunt and straight to the point, all though she enjoys toying with people she finds interesting. She has a soft spot for children and young adults/older teens, normally treating them like a branch extension of her family. Loyal to people who earn her trust and quick witted with a sharp tongue.

Likes: Toying with uncomfortable people, helping the injured, romantic stories.
Dislikes: People who try and be over bearing, people who bully those who can't protect themselves. Sudden bouts of getting wet.
Goals: To master her skills and treat the ill and injured.

History

Nei was born one of triplets into a modest family of Dy'Unnar healers on the planet New Fenyar. Both her parents were skilled physicians and loving parents. Her young years were very trying, studies and academics took most of her time, allowing little if any social life, which to her, seemed tertiary. Her education and her ambition to be as good a doctor as her parents, to her, were more important. She was introduced to the Teachings of the "Open Palm.â€

I don't think so. Nearly every character I've read is a Human, or Gershrin. And there are some Neko's thrown in too. <_< No Anthros.

I'm not sure how your character would get their. All the Fenyaro where killed on Fenyar, and currently their all on NeoFenyar. I'd talk to James if I where you (Lenwe).

Yes. Fenyaro was consumed by a supernova that killed everyone.
Shadow has recreated the Fenyaro but their all on New Fenyar and haven't come off it yet.
James (Lenwe) owns/controls the Fenyaro and knows everything there is to know about them, so talking to him would certainly be a bones.

Wait, he posted in my topic in the intro section after I said I chose Dy'Unnar as a race and din;t seem to miffed. I assume he doesn't mind.

Hey, who says they were ALL on fenyar? there would have to be SOME who left the planet, even if it was only temporarily... turned permanent

From what I read the Fenyaro were on two planets. Fenyari and Larrid, unless that was retconed or they both were in the same system.

I like the history, and I'm not being sarcastic. Obviously, there'd have to be something there for background but it's quite empty so far, which is good in (only) my eyes. I just hope "to be completed" doesn't mean you're writing a really long one that you haven't had the chance to post yet. It's a unique character, good job.

Well, yes, I'll post the history, I just need a few details. clarified before I can get it done. Working with a race that doesn't have much information posted is kind of hard.

And on finaly reading about the death of Fenyar, I think I'll have to do alittle more work...

Fenyar and Larrid went, um, boom. :p But NeoFenyar is still very much around. I'm not up-to-date on what's going on there. But I'm guessing James has some way of accommodating your character joining SA.

I'm ready to approve this character as soons as it's finished once I get the word from James. Also, Yangfan or James may approve characters now, too.

I'm ready to approve this character as soons as it's finished once I get the word from James. Also, Yangfan or James may approve characters now, too.

If I may ask, why them? There are other people much more capable of the same task.

I think that the character's upbringing would give her ambition and dedication, which would be fun to RP. The training should be RPed out, she could be a doctor-in-training or something, but I'm likely the only one who'll say anything about it. Good job.

Uso Tasuki said:

If I may ask, why them? There are other people much more capable of the same task.
James and Yangfan are not only highly qualified, but they've earned my trust.

A post long in the making, This is where I'll be listing Nei's Martial techniques (or Ougi's for those who want the japanese name) and her spells.

Invisible Wolf Bite: An offensive ougi ment to quickly disarm and advasary with minimal damage with almost no insight towards the action. Nei would cause a distraction or similar redirection while attacking with lighining speed with her off hand (she's ambidexterous, so this varies) This technique is normally taught to Kee'Awloo students do to their better reflexes, even compared to Dy'Unnar, but Nei showed such promise she was taught this.

Grail Leg: A kick ougi taught to Dy'Unnar and Sha'Nai students of the art. Unlike the other races, these two peticular species have slightly more fragile leg construction, thus rendering Kicks as a tertiary skill beside punches and blocks. This peticular kick is ment as an Axe kick, as in the user rasies their leg, and then swings down with emense force. However, to counter the fragility of the Dy'Unnar and Sha'Nai legs, this move has been modified so that the user times the strike when their opponet is just out of kick range, but still within range of their toe claws, the user then drops their entire weight into the kick, evicerating their foe from head to toe. Dy'Unnar favor this technique due to their longer and sharper toe claws compared to the other races. Nei, despite learning this move rarely uses it.

Fallen Drunken Thrust: An ougi borrowed from the Art to Stagger (In other words, 8 drunken Fairies, or Drunken Boxing). The user staggers about slightly, enacting a moment of extreme intoxication, staggering, stumbling and weaving in apparent helplessness, except, when out of nowhere, the artist pitches forward into a tight roll, only to plant their feet and thrust forward with both hands, the fingers clenched and held tightly together at the second knuckle effectivly giving the attacker equal strength of a twenty pound sledgehammer. The backthrust from this lunge is fully capable of sending a fully grown Bull To'Yaree staggering back five feet. Nei however, lacking the proper size and body density for this move, cannot cause such an effect. She can however make them double over in extreme discomfort since she can aim for their genitalia.

Bird's Strike: An offensive ougi gained from studying birds of prey when she just left the temple. Knuckling under her ring and pinky fingers, Nei adopts a sort of hand shape like that of birds feet. This isn't actualy so much an attack of its own, as it's a custom made modification her own style of Viper thrust techniques. Using this hand style, Nei is capable of attacking the leyline and pressure points of an enemy at the same time.

Drunk's Invisible Swing: Another ougi borrowed from the Art to Stagger. This technique is unique in it closely looks like the Kee'Awloo technique "Invisible Wolf Bite." However there is one slight change in the manover. The Wolf Bite is ment to disarm, while the Drunken Swing in ment for attacking. Again adopting a staggering, swaying gait, the user stumbles about. When close to a target, they flail about, seemingly missing them by clever use if blind misdirection and simulation. Their actual attack would come shortly there after, while the target had defended for the inital fake swing(s).

Iron Trap: A reversal hold. When the user is attacked and managed to grab the offending weapon, they will not willfuly let go, Their grip as strong as iron and as tight as a vice. This manover when studied by Sha'Nai trappers led to the creation of Hoop traps.

Serpent's Thunder: One of the ultimate techniques, or "Hi-Ougi's" of Nei's Viper Thrust style, she learned this move shortly before she was sent back to Ferngul. The name is actually a rename for the original name which was devised as a To'Yaree combination technique. This move's first name was alittle long, being comprised of fifteen seperate words, which are normally called aloud when that peticular part of the hi-ougi's used. It's full title is "Shinten-Rekkuu-Zankou-Senpuu-Messai-Shinbatsu-Kassatsu-Geki." Each seigment name is actually a technique all its own, intertwined into something her master called a "Roaring Cascade," Nei learned this technique and didn't advance on it, thus her failing Master Iron Hoof's test and her return to Ferngul. The entire techniques requires Nei to be centered with the Gate of Body, so all of her spells are locked out when she preforms this move.

Shaking-Heaven: An upward angled palm thrust with the right hand, the power backed by this could crack a bone.
Ripping-Sky: Following the palm with a dowanward left rake of her claws.
Slashing Light: A "tear apart" style attack with both paws to the midsection.
Spinning-Wind: Aspinning side kick to the right, followed with a spinning side kick to the left.
Perishing-Crush: A hard stright punch, followed by a strong shoulder tackle.
Divine-Punishment: A forward overhead spinkick, then a reversed spin kick (juggle)
Seperate-Kill: A jumping uppercut, the a midair spinkick.
Strike: Using the whole weight of her person, Nei Punches her foe to the ground where she then does a Triangle Kick. (a Dive kick really.)

========

Soul's Sigil of Mana: A low level spell from the Gate of the Mind style, allows the caster to slowly regain mental and astral strength over a short period of time.

The Gate of Souls: The first step to returning a soul to a freshly killed person. This spell, from the Gate of Mind, allows access to the Astral domain of the Nightmare.

Illusion of Bone: Low level spell from the Gate of the Body, Allows the caster to knit broken bones, or, create an astral replacement for a shattered one.

The Gate of Gods: The second step to reviving a dead body. This spell, from the Gate of Soul, allows for the astral projection ot Survive in the Astral Domain of the Nightmare.

Rite of Opening: A spell from the Gate of the Body. Allows the caster to Know everything about a person, up to and encluding the time they'll die. This spell cannot work on Nekovalkyrjia.

The Shield of Queens: Spell combining power from the Gates of the Mind and Body. This creates an astral shield built from the Casters own will and mental strength. This can protect the caster and anyone within their field of influence from any form of attack, physical, energy and mental. However the sever strain on the caster's mind due to the damage nullified, may make the shield fail.

Conjuration of Serenity: A low level spell from the Gate of the Mind, This spell instintly dispels any and all pain the target is feeling.

Titan's Sigil of Construction: A seldome used spell combinging Gate of the Soul and Gate of the Body. This spell can create a habitate for up to three people. The spells power fluctuates greatly so the life span of the created structure is questionable.

Evocation of Absorbs Energy: A spell from the Gate of the Soul: Focusing thier selves, the caster can actually absorb energy based attacks as a way to replenish either mental, physical or astral strength.

Priest's Fortification: A spell for the gate of the Soul style. This spell severs the tie the binds undead to the material plane.

Ritual of Control - Mind: A spell from the Gate of the Mind style. Allows the caster slight control over a target's mind.

Ritual of Control - Body: A spell from the Gate of the Body style. Allows the caster slight control over a target's body.

Ritual of Control - Soul: A devistating spell from the Gate of the Soul style. Allows the caster to Supress the soul of a target, Effectivly giving them total control of a target. The spell's control, however, is hard to maintain.

Kings' Gate of Light: The third and final step to reviving a dead body. This spell, combining the powers of the three gates of life, allows the caster to do battle with the Nightmare and return the soul to the slain to their body.

Charm of Health: The very first spell Nei learned. Based in the Gate of the Body, but drawing power from the Gate of the Soul. This spell, when used with enough focus, can reknit flesh and recover blood loss.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back