• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Nekovalkyrja Creation Process

So these are hardy soldiers that are mild on the eyes with an asian aesthetic that come off the assembly line?

With a life-cycle like this, how do other species come to respect them if they are "born" with 16 to 20 years life of experience "pre-programmed"?

The submission itself is fine but the process seems a bit clinical to me. Even a few months with a personal trainer to integrate the memory engrams into one another and to test them before they're rolled out (from which they pick up most of their personality from their trainer) would humanize them immensely, almost like children.

Tis very good. Kudos, actually. If any complaint was to be had I would say to oust this and make a Hemo tank wiki bit in general for all species, but oh well.

(Side note, Osa; They've always been like that. But they are humans, either, so it doesn't matter.)

Approved.

Thanks for helping flesh out Yamatai!

Osakan, that's why most neko characters start with a year or two of life in them, usually. Well, such is the case for Kotori, anyhow.

The standard is a year of training by the Star Army.

Keep in mind that there are also sprite characters, whom are created on SAoY ships as extra workforce. I wouldn't be surprising for many nekovalkyrja in existence to have their origins as sprites. Again, around one or two years of age, the sprite probably became an individual in her own right.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back