• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Nekovalkyrja Operating System

I don't think the point of this article is to define, merely to compile presently known attributes of the system.

Agreed with Kai. The rest of the "definition" will be filled in as the plot progresses and uncovers more about the OS...that's what I'm getting.

The page will grow as more parts are discovered and defined. Links will be provided within explanations so people can return to the source material.

I disagree with your assessment, Nash, but I respect your authority on the matter. If the page is not good enough for approval despite that guarantee, but my plot remains unencumbered, I will delete the page.

No, Doshii, there is no need to delete the page. As you just said the page is going to be a work in progress.

Just put something at the top that says this page is a stub, and will be expanded on as the plot progresses.

After all Approved means that the page in question is complete.

This page is not complete, and that is what I am saying. I personally look forward to seeing this plot that you have and how this page develops.

Approved for use and updates by Doshii.

Obviously new content linked off or added to the page should be reviewed

This only serves to verify that women are incomprehensible wonders to the minds of mankind collectively.
I LOLed.

The page looks fine to me. Over time I hope to add more detail to it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…