Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Nep] Atlas Destroyer

Soresu

Submission Type: Starship
Submission URL: Link
Faction: Nepleslia
FM Approved Yet? Not yet, paging Doctor MoonMan....

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Previously Submitted? No

Art is being supplied by Sigma and will be available upon its completion.

Soresu doesn't want my hugs and kisses? I don't think Kyle was referring to that since I added that disclaimer after I read his post.

Aware of how much time has passed Sor, already told Sigma why nothing had developed.

Approved

Was this FM approved?

Ahh you're right, I knew there was something else I was waiting on!

I'll pull this out for now, when Moonman comes in and gives his OK, I'll put it back in approved.

Soresu said:
I PM'd him when I first submitted it. But haven't gotten a response. So... I'm not sure what to do.

PM'd him as well right after I posted that I was reviewing the topic, but also haven't gotten a response.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back