• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Nepelslia] Custom Armaments Company: Rostov and Kriegler

Arieg

DEFCON Everybody Dies
Submission Type: Corporation
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=rn ... d_kriegler

Faction: Nepleslia?
FM Approved Yet? Not yet? Not sure if this needs a greenlight honestly XD
Faction requires art? Wha?

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No.. well the RnD page is at the bottom but its non-canon.
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
Effectively its a Kel-Tec to Zen Arms and NAM's Colt and Remington, small, specialty, and catering toward the odd and custom.

Re: [Nepelslia] Custom Armaments Company: Rostov and Kriegle

The page still has some of the template in it (linking to formatting syntax).

Don't you think that quitting Zen Arms and starting a company that makes Zen Arms products is a good way to get on a bounty list?

Wes said:
The page still has some of the template in it (linking to formatting syntax).

Don't you think that quitting Zen Arms and starting a company that makes Zen Arms products is a good way to get on a bounty list?

Fixed that and as far as the ammunition goes its not canon yet, though I do plan to have them make specialty or high grade match loads of Zen Arms rounds in small amounts (eventually large amounts but no where near what Zen can make at this point) and I will get permission each time I submit an article toward that end.

And permission to work with NAM(Meant Zen sorry!) rounds acquired, can I get a checklist please?

Arieg.

I am going to be the blue meanie here, but I do not want to slam you, so I will be direct.

This is your third company. So if you wish support from me, ye must answer these questions three.

1. How will this company be any different then the other two.

2. Is this going to function as part of the forum, or as a mini sand box for the forum.

3. Are you ready to commit to this?

I am rooting for you. I want you to succeed because you have a lot of cool ideas. But I know how things went the last go rounds, so I have to perk and eye brow, and poke this with my nose.

Arieg said:
And permission to work with NAM rounds acquired, can I get a checklist please?
Really? I don't see any communications to or for NAM executives.

Zen* Sorry to many three letter acronyms floating about in my head XD

1. How will this company be any different then the other two.

From the original Paragon construct? The only thing identical is the fact they manufacture arms. Theres no mercenary involvement aside from the possibility of constructing specialized weapons for such groups on an order to order basis. Additionally these guys are extremely small scale by SARP standards, while the giants, Zen, NAM, Stryling, and assorted other armaments companies mass produce general weapons by the billions these guys are aimed at producing small numbers of highly customized and specialized weapons at customer request. I'm not looking to equip armies, make massive mercenary groups, or start wars, I'm looking to make things I want for my characters and make things other people want on their characters that the present inventory doesn't satisfy.

2. Is this going to function as part of the forum, or as a mini sand box for the forum.

A little bit of both I believe, because if I get a wacky weapon idea (like an ultramagnum rifle or pistol) these guys would make it, in small quantities. Who knows, someone may want to pick it up.

3. Are you ready to commit to this?

There isn't really much to commit to honestly, a faction's inventory isn't hanging on this company. This is a small scale mom and pop level company thats catering to the unique and the custom, thats it, there isn't making ships, tanks or WMDs with this project. So yes, I'm committing to it.

Well done. *slow claps*

So uh... about that checklist?

I will go ahead and do a checklist for you.

This review is for: Rostov & Kriegler Defense Solutions

The submitted article is/has…
[x] A very high level of overall quality
[-] A general topic sentence under the title header
[na] Artwork (Required for new species; Strongly recommended for vehicles and hand weapons)\\
[x] Needed and/or useful to the setting
[x] In the proper format/template
[x] Proofread for spelling and grammar
[x] Easy to read and understand (not a lengthy mass of technobabble)
[x] Wikified (terms that could be a link should be a link)
[x] No red and/or broken links
[na] Reasonably scientifically plausible
[x] Reasonably neutral point of view

The submitted article is/does not…
[x] Overpowered (or cutting tech for a faction with little or no roleplay)
[x] Obtusely redundant
[x] Contain copy pasta descriptions of systems or interior compartments
[x] Unauthorized by faction managers or player-controlled corporation
[x] Contain references to IC events that have not occurred (SM must authorize retcons)
[x] Use second-person language (“you” or “your”) unless it is an instructional guide aimed at players.
[x] Use bombastic language (“virtually immune,” “nearly indestructible,” “insanely powerful,” “horrible effects”)
[x] Use an unbalanced header/text ratio (many headers but sections are one-liners)
[x] Use major unapproved sub-articles that should be submitted separately
[x] Lacking Detail
[x] Images hosted on sites other than stararmy.com (Photobucket, Imageshack, etc are not allowed)

The article has…
[na] Speeds in compliance with the Starship Speed Standard, if applicable
[na] Damage Capacity and Damage Ratings in compliance with the DR Guidelines
[x] The in-character year of creation/manufacture. (Should be current year. Future years not allowed).
[x] The Standard Product Nomenclature System, if applicable.

Summary
Note here if any serious issues are present. These are the issues that will hold up approval.

Missing required general topic sentence at top of article.

** Short description of the issue. If a longer explanation is needed, put it in Notes.

Notes
This field is for any extra description needed for the issues stated above or (as the name suggests) and additional notes you wish to state in the record regarding the item.

This review is for the company only.

I intend to finish this review by: COMPLETE

Approved.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…