• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Nepleslia] 1st Expeditionary Fleet

Legix

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Nepleslian Fleet Information
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=factions:nepleslia:fleets:1st_expeditionary_fleet

Faction: Nepleslia
FM Approved Yet? No
Faction requires art? Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes (Maybe?)
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: It was originally approved silently, and has technically existed since the Fleets were reformed number-wise. However, it hasn't been signed off in terms of "official capacity", so I figure tagging @Gunhand4171 for that is a good call.

It should also be noted that the single unapproved sub-article might be Julia, who is intended to be the founding officer/commanding officer of the fleet initially. She's currently in approval, however, and I don't imagine her being stalled enough to warrant this fleet from existing since, after all, it has technically been on the fleet listing for months following the reorganization of the fleets.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Seems unnecessary. Not your fault, just feeling like you don't have to submit this if this is a numbers thing. "We moved assets from fleet X and Y to form fleet A."

Last edited:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Better to be redundant rather than sorry. I also haven't received the final approval from Gunhand on its actual format, purpose layout, and the arrangement of it. Which, while the fleet itself already existed, all of that did not. So you might understand why I'd prefer to have it checked off.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back