• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: NovaCorp/Horizon City Nepleslia: A personal matter

Zack

Inactive Member
Nepleslia

The Jilanth that Harm had traveled on touched down on Nepleslia nearly a week ago. She had spent plenty of time setting things up, rented a few apartments and pieced together choice bits of electronics that were available this far away from the main hub of crime, drugs, industry, and corruption that made up the population centers of the planet.

Her, ‘home' was little more that one of the apartments she had rented which was furnished with all of a mattress and the two duffle bags that she had brought with her. released The room didn't even have a window much less a bathroom to call her own but it wasn't the worst of places that she could rent on this planet. The wrappings she used to bind her breasts against her chest were finally removed so that she could make her call, routed through jacks in some of the apartments she had rented and finally connected to an outside terminal though a camera. screen, microphone, and speaker.

"Hello Pagoda no Uesureya Genetics Corporation, may I speak to Doctor Shinichiro Nobumoto please?â€

"Unfortunately Doctor Shinichiro is not currently available," a soft-spoken beauty answered. "Would you like to leave a message?"

"I was hoping that he would be able to help me. Could you tell me when he might be available? I was interested in purchasing some special customer service for one of your older products."

Harm chewed on the side of her lower lip. Her voice was not as feminine as the one on the other end for her third question, "Is there another department or individual who could help me with such a request?"

"We would be happy to help you with PNUgen products form any era. Could you please be more specific, so that I may serve you better?"

"I am looking to purchase the pregnancy codes for the NH-7y bioweapon that your company produced a few years back,â€

"Of course. NH-7s have been all but replaced by the NH-17 and then NH-29 models," said the CSR, "By now, all NH-7s left would be civilians and thus have the right to have children. I am sending the codes now..." There was a short pause as the short file transferred. "PNUgen offers free upgrades to the NH-29, if your neko friend would like to transfer," she smiled.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back