• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Nepleslia] Faction Page

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
Submission Type: Faction Page
Template Used: Faction
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:nepfactioncoverpage
Submission Destination URL: TBA

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? @Gunhand4171
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? There was already a page like this but this was not submitted, no.

Notes:
Unapproved articles:
All are up for review

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
3-day approval timer.

This is kind of a secondary thing and not exclusively about this article, but could someone please crop down the empty space on the Juno picture? Look at it. Like, anyone? I can even do it if it's okay with Ame, GH, and @Legix.

I am going to need another mod to approve this article >.<

Didn't we already approve the black market? And a few other things?

Really the only thing stopping this is verification that yes, all of your "unapproved" sub-articles are approved. That and Juno's giant blank space box.

This article needs approval right now, but yes we did.

If so, which articles that you said needed approval still require it? I'd prefer each article have its own thread.

They have their own threads! ^-^

@META_mahn I don't think you understand, when one mod gives a three day approval timer, another mod can come in after three days and approve the article for them. The article is already reviewed and three day approved by Wes. I also changed Juno's pic. So it just needs someone's final stamp, it doesn't need a secondary review.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…