• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[nepleslia] Firesale

Z

Zack

Vier's signal would be aimed for the highest ranking person on Nepleslia she could get ahold of. Her virtual avatar being a collection of four spheres orbiting around a central point.

"Gaelan,

We have an emergency situation, and we need to acquire as many Na-E3-C fire fighting craft as possible. We are willing to pay cash or in an exchange of resources or technology.

As it appears your craft are not remotely accessible at this time, we would need the manual control codes, as well as someone from your side to send the craft on a course 240 mark 0 where they can be intercepted by our pilots while in flight to minimize the wait time between purchase and deployment."

Gaelan sat at his desk reviewing reports, when he received the message. He opened it, and listened to the message. "What are they needed for, and how did you get my personal inbox?" He replied.

Vier would sidestep the second question, and focus on the first. Images of B7R-604 were displayed... the planet only had one continent that was green, with the rest of the landmasses barren. Fires were already starting to spread in small splotches across the entire habitable landmass, and the smoke was bad enough to be seen from space.

"Fire suppression," She said truthfully, "The planet in question is in the process of terraforming, and the current fires will render it completely uninhabitable if left unchecked."

There was no telling how she got his inbox. Though her name and the obvious connection to her predecessor Drei would likely give Gaelan a few ideas.

Gaelan's face remained blank as he looked at the images, but the his mouth twitched in beginnings of a frown. "I will send what I can." He replied flatly. "We will take half of what the craft are worth... Just remember this in the future, if I have need of your assistance." He added.

"I was informed Nepleslians do not appreciate the 'owe you one.'" Vier responded rather matter of factly. "You can count on my assistance in the future. For now the funds will be transferred to your government, and a 15% fee transferred to your personal account. I will handle disbursement of bonuses to those who assist with preparation and deployment of the ships on the course requested earlier. Full instructions will follow this message."

Gaelan shrugged. "The people of that planet need help. I am trying to help them as well as you." he replied matter of factly. And I don't need a bribe. Just send my portion to the treasury as well."

"Those who help me are rewarded. Not doing so would be detrimental to future activities." Vier responded just as factually. "But we will abide."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back