• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Nepleslia] Gunhund

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Iiiii almost read this as "Gunhand"
....Oops

Did you mean "Gunhound" though? Since it's a doggo and all that.

No I meant hund. In my use of it, hund is correct

Might be a good idea to use the template from somefin like the Maulwurfhund?

No I am happy with what I have.

@Wes I request for you to look this over whenever

I mean, anyone can review it. But you're on top of things.

@Fred can you look at this? I only ask because I see you online. Thanks for considering!

From a cursory glance, I would suggest you remove any "Bombastic" Language. The first paragraph at least has a bit of it. Articles are meant to be fairly sterile, though I suppose you could make that a quote if it ever gets used in RP, and someone says that.

Approve it. What else would I do? I don't exactly know where it was in its process, but it's a dog. I don't quite see the problem just letting it pass.

I added this:
They have extraordinary smell and are capable of learning to use their noses in a variety of ways, such as sniffing out explosives, drugs, cadavers, and tracking scent.

I added the content of the personality section and formatted the appearance and capabilities into sections.

I want to distribute these pups a bit more to Nepleslia, but am trying to think of the right way to do it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…