• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Nepleslia] New UMD Canisters sizes

Firebrand

Inactive Member
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faction:nepleslia:weapons:umd_canister
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Nepleslia
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
New sizes of the UMD Canister- one for the main battery of the new battleship that @Charmaylarg Dufrain is working on, and another one for vehicular weapons that need something between the starship grade ones and the armor grade ones. Yes, The vehicle grade one is a 105mm round, I know. And yes, the Capital grade one is a 16 inch shell, I know.

@Legix

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It might be helpful for you to look at a guide I made a bit back. It lets you know where text needs to be.

Basically, after every header, text or prose is needed. Let me know when you have added that or if you have any questions.

That'd mean I'd also need to do that for the main UMD Article too, since this is just a temp page to submit the new stuff before slotting it in.

Ive asked that changes be made to the range (they have) the reflect a maximum range of 1AU (Astronomical unit). This is to reflect a maximum range and not accurate range. Considering some of nepleslias rival factions have weapons that can fire at 6,500 AU at furthest (not sure if a typo or meant to be 6.5) and some at 6 AU, I feel this is justified as being an appropriate range.

I am also asking here (Has not yet been changed), That the Damage rating of the Green and Blue ammunition for the capital grade be reduced from T-15 to T-14 (Medium Anti starship). Because nepleslia currently has no T-15 vessels and when we do, It will likely only carry one T-15 superweapon style gun and several T13-14 weapons like firebrands Perun Railcannon.

Doing this change i can give an FM stamp for use in the nepleslian faction on legix's behalf.

Ive asked that changes be made to the range (they have) the reflect a maximum range of 1AU (Astronomical unit). This is to reflect a maximum range and not accurate range. Considering some of nepleslias rival factions have weapons that can fire at 6,500 AU at furthest (not sure if a typo or meant to be 6.5) and some at 6 AU, I feel this is justified as being an appropriate range.

I am also asking here (Has not yet been changed), That the Damage rating of the Green and Blue ammunition for the capital grade be reduced from T-15 to T-14 (Medium Anti starship). Because nepleslia currently has no T-15 vessels and when we do, It will likely only carry one T-15 superweapon style gun and several T13-14 weapons like firebrands Perun Railcannon.

Doing this change i can give an FM stamp for use in the nepleslian faction on legix's behalf.

Done, and done.

This mostly looks like an easy one to go through, but the muzzle flash on the capital ship one..don't think that is the proper one?

This mostly looks like an easy one to go through, but the muzzle flash on the capital ship one..don't think that is the proper one?

Nah, its legit- only one weapon uses the Capital grade shells, and thats the Perun. I can change it up a bit though if you want. But I fixed it.

Well my post earlier never posted, don't really know what's up with that, but well anyway this looks like it's pretty solid now.

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

This is my first time reviewing an article like this...so I guess now I just transfer these new changes to the main article. But this is APPROVED.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back