• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Nepleslia] P7 Pamphlet

Kokuten

The Pixel Knight
Inactive Member
Wiki Link

I wrote this a while back in an OOC thread to kind of help settle a dispute over the manner of two Nepleslian's fighting one another. I can't quite remember how long ago it was, but in truth, I would like to get a second opinion. I'd like it to be a sort of Imperial Guardsman's Uplifting Primer, a kind of book that paints Nepleslia for any eye to see. Marines are issued it so they know 'proper' Nepleslian behavior.

I've noticed Nepleslia become a little more serious bit-by-bit as they years go by. So, I'd like something that not only emphasizes the rambunctiousness of Nepleslia, but the darker and seedy nature that leads it to be considered a somewhat scum-riddled nation. ICly, this could be viewed as a way to indoctrinate or introduce the ideals of Nepleslian rabble-rousery to the foreign soldiers or younger people growing up in a safer age. This could also be assigned to foreign dignitaries and representatives of other nations to help them understand this united, yet violent people.

Thoughts? I'll take any comments, and maybe additions, like, turning it into a real IGUP.

Warning: A spot of foulness here and there below.

Fund it.

We need to get some of that cheek and boyishness back into Nepleslia - we fight? We fight because, and the Premier tells us how its done.

I can imagine a silly video being produced with Pyros demonstrating each tip, live action with a second demonstrator becoming more and more concussed as the demonstrations continue.

I don't like the use of the word "pussies," as using women's body parts as insults contributes to sexism and this site is welcoming to players of all genders. Is there something else we can substitute, like "cowards?"

Also, remember that to be approved, submissions have to come in the form of wiki articles.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…